Modded switch (OLED 6 wire chip, but any chip with spacecraft fw on chip) turns itself back on?

TheUnknownOne

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've seen a few flashed SX Chips, an HWFLY Chip and now this OLED Chip w/ spacecraft on all of them do this. When using the switch, it runs perfectly fine, power it off and about 10-15 seconds later it just turns itself back on until you power off via hekate or in the case of all of them with the exception of my OLED, turning power off by hold the power button for 10 seconds would make it not happen.

Has anyone seen this? Does anyone know how to just power the switch off normally and have it stay turned off? All the regular TX chips from the past never had this issue.

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North

TheUnknownOne

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never seen this with the SX Cores but it used to be a common issue with Auto RCM on eristas until Atmosphere fixed it.
Not sure if it will work for this since it was intended for RCM units but try looking at the autohosoff config option in Hekate.
https://github.com/CTCaer/hekate#hekate-global-configuration-keysvalues-when-entry-is-config

So, in the options of hekate, auto hos power off is set to on. Is this the correct value your referring to? Because mine is set to on.

As for the sx cores, they didn't have this issue unless I had it flashed with spacecraft, it did it then.

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North
So, in the options of hekate, auto hos power off is set to on. Is this the correct value your referring to? Because mine is set to on.

As for the sx cores, they didn't have this issue unless I had it flashed with spacecraft, it did it then.
I only ever edit Hekate's config using a text editor on a PC but I think that's the same setting.
@Mena Has been messing with HWFly stuff lately maybe he knows?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.