Modded NSMB

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Oisterboy, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Oisterboy
    OP

Oisterboy GBAtemp Regular

Nov 9, 2008
    United States
    So I've recently heard you can make your own levels, etc. and run them with Riivolution or something.

I'd like to make my own levels, I think it would be awesome. I'm wondering if there is a way to patch them directly onto an ISO (and subsequently burn it to a disc) so I can just pop it in and launch via my normal launcher.

I'm a collector of games (retro and new) and I have a bunch of repro SNES and NES games. I feel like it'd be really cool to make up some custom box art and have some custom Mario games on my shelf that I made myself.

I'll probably make some regardless, but I won't get to go the extra step and make the cool box art and have a place for something I personally customized on my shelf (other than guitar hero I guess...)

tl;dr - is there a patcher for NSMB that will let me insert my custom levels in place of the current ones and burn it to a disc?

2. VashTS

VashTS Beat it, son

Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    Upstate NY
    wii iso scrubber. very simple to replace levels.

3. Oisterboy
    OP

Oisterboy GBAtemp Regular

Nov 9, 2008
    United States
    Thanks so much, I'll look into it! I'd really appreciate a quick start guide if someone has one!