MMO is really coming to DS

ndpndnt16

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
translated via google

According to the Japanese online game development and operation of large CyberStep announcement, scheduled for this winter in the NDS introduced a host transplant games into the online game "Variety Qiaji DS" (GetAmped DS), As for the current price is undetermined .

As originally specialized in the development of online games and the CyberStep company's first investment platform to bring home the works, the online version of PC games to Versus 3 D fighting game, "Variety Qiaji" as the base, in addition to the online version of the original reservation A high degree of action, also supports up to four connections Versus play. At the same time the company said that for this, except Japan, will also be scheduled to start selling abroad, and the company will also actively develop the next number of portable platform for the domestic launch of the game, through multi-country implementation, a number of works extended Multi-platform strategy to expand its business model in order to obtain greater profits

20080515103635744.jpg

Guess Whats the Reason why i dont include the website link!!! R**S is I*****L

D

Deleted User

as the screenshot has nothing to do with a DS version (it's obviously a higher res version, like the PC one), its only purpose is to show the watermark. So you should change it.

P

pasc

a online coop realtime action rpg like dqix could have been would be anything I´d want *sigh*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://youtu.be/heNQ-22Mqnk?si=B4bTa9MKZkRNCkxU