Homebrew MKWii - Need main.dol assistance

Gamer4647

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I've tried to patch the file with Wiimm's Tools, but Windows automatically closes the command prompt a split second after the intro message appears, so I can't enter any commands

I've tried to apply CT-CODE through a GUI that I download with the tools, but the options/buttons don't actually work, and another GUI needs me to install another package

I'm out of luck as I can't try to use Linux as I've already set up Remix OS (an Android port for PC) as a dual boot option

Advice and links to useful programs would be appreciated

Wii_Fii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, As surprised as I am that nobody told you this.. If you have an MKWii disc, get GTRP Revolution, it's a custom map loader for MKWii with Wiimmfi ready to temporarily patch the game. . That's a tutorial on how to install it.

Gamer4647

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, As surprised as I am that nobody told you this.. If you have an MKWii disc, get GTRP Revolution, it's a custom map loader for MKWii with Wiimmfi ready to temporarily patch the game. . That's a tutorial on how to install it.

I'm trying to make a Riivolution pack, so CTGP won't really help with that :/

Gamer4647

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The issue really is that I can't use Wiimm's Tools to patch any files as the Windows Command Prompt abruptly closes, even if you wanted to use a command

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: