MKWii - Need main.dol assistance

Discussion in 'Wii - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Gamer4647, Jul 17, 2016.

1. Gamer4647
    OP

Gamer4647 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 16, 2016
    Well, I've tried to patch the file with Wiimm's Tools, but Windows automatically closes the command prompt a split second after the intro message appears, so I can't enter any commands

I've tried to apply CT-CODE through a GUI that I download with the tools, but the options/buttons don't actually work, and another GUI needs me to install another package

I'm out of luck as I can't try to use Linux as I've already set up Remix OS (an Android port for PC) as a dual boot option

Advice and links to useful programs would be appreciated

2. Wii_Fii

Wii_Fii Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 24, 2016
    United States
    Well, As surprised as I am that nobody told you this.. If you have an MKWii disc, get GTRP Revolution, it's a custom map loader for MKWii with Wiimmfi ready to temporarily patch the game. . That's a tutorial on how to install it.

3. Gamer4647
    OP

Jul 16, 2016
    I'm trying to make a Riivolution pack, so CTGP won't really help with that :/

4. Gamer4647
    OP

Jul 16, 2016
    The issue really is that I can't use Wiimm's Tools to patch any files as the Windows Command Prompt abruptly closes, even if you wanted to use a command