barasher

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

I've some problem with MK Wii...

I have a PAL Wii 3.2E and a D2CKey and I've just burned MK Wii on a Verbatim DVD-R at 1x after having BrickBlockered it.

When I insert the game, in the channel screen, the little MK Wii show starts, but when I try to launch the game, the screen gets black and the wii seems to enter in a non-ending DVD-reading loop.

So, I tried to burn it again, but nothing changed...

Could you please help me ?

NewsWii

Trophies
XP
Country
France
same problem here dude, but I have a Wiinja deluxe v4 + 3.2E + version Scrubbed of MK, Holy crap , hard to wait up to Friday
hate2.gif

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Weird suggestion: Try to burn it without having it brickblocked or anything else. Or try to change your system language to english.
ps. I've no idea if those help at all.

Hardcore Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
barasher said:
Hi,

I've some problem with MK Wii...

I have a PAL Wii 3.2E and a D2CKey and I've just burned MK Wii on a Verbatim DVD-R at 1x after having BrickBlockered it.

When I insert the game, in the channel screen, the little MK Wii show starts, but when I try to launch the game, the screen gets black and the wii seems to enter in a non-ending DVD-reading loop.

So, I tried to burn it again, but nothing changed...

Could you please help me ?

Who told you to burn dvd's at 1x? Give them a clip.

I have a d2ckey pal and it works for what it's worth, no brickblocking, no nothing, just burn and go. That was 6x max burn from my writer.

barasher

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks for your advices, i'll try to burn it without having brickblocker-ed the iso.

Concerning the burning speed, people always say to use quality DVD-R, that the Wii DVD-R reader has problem with DVD-R that are not perfectly burned.

So I burn my isos at the slowest speed, I'm not really in a hurry in fact.

Hardcore Gamer

Trophies
XP
Country
barasher said:
Thanks for your advices, i'll try to burn it without having brickblocker-ed the iso.

Concerning the burning speed, people always say to use quality DVD-R, that the Wii DVD-R reader has problem with DVD-R that are not perfectly burned.

So I burn my isos at the slowest speed, I'm not really in a hurry in fact.

I'm not an expert on dvd media but there are 100's of posts on here saying you're not supposed to burn them at 1x or any slow speed. They like it fast. I've burned a lot at 4x and a lot at max 6x and it's the 6x that I never get any bother with and the 4x that occasionally read error on the wii.

Try setting imgburn to just burn it at auto speed, that's what I do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum