Hacking missed up vwii

atef habib

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
i have wii u 5.5.1, and i missed up my vwii it is not loafding just black screen, my fault of course because of my stupidity, i did not setup bootmii but i have the nand.bin and key.bin, is there any way to use the wii u to restore those files back to the wii u,please forgive my stupidity because i am one,thank you for your time and effort ,greetings

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i have wii u 5.5.1, and i missed up my vwii it is not loafding just black screen, my fault of course because of my stupidity, i did not setup bootmii but i have the nand.bin and key.bin, is there any way to use the wii u to restore those files back to the wii u,please forgive my stupidity because i am one,thank you for your time and effort ,greetings
No idea why people follow wii guides for vwii ...

if you cant enter vwii at all there is no fix whatsoever.

Reactions: EpicLPer

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
sorry for your loss.. Wii and vWii are different and they have different methods to install the Homebrew Channel, etc..

Last edited by owek1,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bootmii? I don't think you can install Bootmii on vWii. What guide did you follow? Did you follow a vWii guide or Wii guide? They are quite different you know.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Bootmii? I don't think you can install Bootmii on vWii. What guide did you follow? Did you follow a vWii guide or Wii guide? They are quite different you know.
yeah he probably followed a wii guide for sure and installed wii ios for sure and briked everything.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you can't get into the vWii side at all then I think you're hosed until something comes out for IOSU exploit that allows you to fix vWii.

Reactions: CJB100

atef habib

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Thank you all guys, to make the story short,i used ssbb exploit everything was running well,then i wanted to install a forwarder,so i tried to install 58 wad file then it freezes the vwii,then i tried a different one with wad manager so i lost the vwii with a black screen,now i use loadiine from the sd card,that's why i thought from web exploit i can restore my wii from the nand.bin witch i have, but i was thinking wrong obviously, and i don't know if new update will fix this or not ?. i guess i will wait for a solution to come up hopefully as MR Kafluke said, thank you so much for responding i do appreciate it, wish you all a nice day

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Thank you all guys, to make the story short,i used ssbb exploit everything was running well,then i wanted to install a forwarder,so i tried to install 58 wad file then it freezes the vwii,then i tried a different one with wad manager so i lost the vwii with a black screen,now i use loadiine from the sd card,that's why i thought from web exploit i can restore my wii from the nand.bin witch i have, but i was thinking wrong obviously, and i don't know if new update will fix this or not ?. i guess i will wait for a solution to come up hopefully as MR Kafluke said, thank you so much for responding i do appreciate it, wish you all a nice day
ios and fowarders need to be vwii made you cant use wii ones at all, its the first thing it says on any vwii guide.

Reactions: atef habib

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1