missed up vwii

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by atef habib, Aug 21, 2016.

1. atef habib
    OP

atef habib Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 21, 2016
    Swaziland
    i have wii u 5.5.1, and i missed up my vwii it is not loafding just black screen, my fault of course because of my stupidity, i did not setup bootmii but i have the nand.bin and key.bin, is there any way to use the wii u to restore those files back to the wii u,please forgive my stupidity because i am one,thank you for your time and effort ,greetings

2. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    No idea why people follow wii guides for vwii ...

if you cant enter vwii at all there is no fix whatsoever.

EpicLPer likes this.
  3. owek1

owek1 Master Sword Wielder

Aug 16, 2016
    sorry for your loss.. Wii and vWii are different and they have different methods to install the Homebrew Channel, etc..

Last edited by owek1, Aug 21, 2016
  4. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    Bootmii? I don't think you can install Bootmii on vWii. What guide did you follow? Did you follow a vWii guide or Wii guide? They are quite different you know.

CJB100, EpicLPer and owek1 like this.
  5. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    yeah he probably followed a wii guide for sure and installed wii ios for sure and briked everything.

6. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    If you can't get into the vWii side at all then I think you're hosed until something comes out for IOSU exploit that allows you to fix vWii.

CJB100 likes this.
  7. atef habib
    OP

atef habib Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 21, 2016
    Swaziland
    thank you

8. atef habib
    OP

atef habib Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 21, 2016
    Swaziland
    Thank you all guys, to make the story short,i used ssbb exploit everything was running well,then i wanted to install a forwarder,so i tried to install 58 wad file then it freezes the vwii,then i tried a different one with wad manager so i lost the vwii with a black screen,now i use loadiine from the sd card,that's why i thought from web exploit i can restore my wii from the nand.bin witch i have, but i was thinking wrong obviously, and i don't know if new update will fix this or not ?. i guess i will wait for a solution to come up hopefully as MR Kafluke said, thank you so much for responding i do appreciate it, wish you all a nice day

9. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    ios and fowarders need to be vwii made you cant use wii ones at all, its the first thing it says on any vwii guide.

atef habib likes this.