Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dicamarques said:
Albert X said:
dicamarques said:
I added the default texture pack to the Wiki
Sorry, but Mojang does not let this project use there textures, well according to Smealum...
ohnoes.png

But try anyways!
biggrin.gif
No one stops you from using in the game, Mojang just told to Smea to do not use it as the default texture pack.
It' like saying that ninty doesnt allow Flashcarts and you use it.

BTW edited the wiki can someone confirm?
Oh ok, and yeah its on the wiki
biggrin.gif

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
ah, I thought you wanted to upload the "eld pack".
As it's included in the .nds file, it could be useful to have it available to work on it as a base.

Edit:
Please, try a texture pack on DS first to see if it works fine, and tell the version it's working on too (for the moment there's only 200811
tongue.gif
).
Don't just link to another forum where you can find HD textures, they won't work.

Smealum:
wouldn't it be better to use the date/version in this format : 110820 (it will be ordered alphabetically when you have more version on the same folder
wink.gif
)

Albert X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cyan said:
ah, I thought you wanted to upload the "eld pack".
As it's included in the .nds file, it could be useful to have it available to work on it as a base.

Edit:
Please, try a texture pack on DS first to see if it works fine, and tell the version it's working on too (for the moment there's only 200811
tongue.gif
).
Don't just link to another forum where you can find HD textures, they won't work.
nah there are multiple archives in it, 16x16,32x32 and so on, btw wat does this project support, 32x32?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
dicamarques said:
Ups sorry first time editing a wiki XD can i add a quicck tutorial on how to add the textures?
so should i direct link to the download link?
Well, I guess no direct linking or repost for the official texture, as asked by the user on minecraft forum. Link to his post instead.

Is this pack in a special format?
I made a quick "place the folder here" explanation on the Wiki.
It's not enough to install it? You just have to extract the texture folder in the "packs" folder.
I thought it was easy.

If people want to use another pack which is not meant to use with DScraft, they should first understand how it's working before using any other textures from another program.
It's not like it's complicated, place the background.png in a folder, done !

Or are you talking about a tutorial to edit the wiki?

dicamarques

Definitely not Bruce Wayne.
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Portugal
Cyan said:
dicamarques said:
Ups sorry first time editing a wiki XD can i add a quicck tutorial on how to add the textures?
so should i direct link to the download link?
Well, I guess no direct linking or repost for the official texture, as asked by the user on minecraft forum. Link to his post instead.

Is this pack in a special format?
I made a quick "place the folder here" explanation on the Wiki.
It's not enough to install it? You just have to extract the texture folder in the "packs" folder.

I thought it was easy.

If people want to use another pack which is not meant to use with DScraft, they should first understand how it's working before using any other textures from another program.
It's not like it's complicated, place the background.png in a folder, done !
I think you should mension that the game only uses 16x16 textures

btw have you checked my post http://gbatemp.net/t300847-minecraft-ds-in...t&p=3847213

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
dicamarques said:
Could we add in the links section a link to download the game?I think it's best to either come to the topic or the official website to take the latest release. It will prevent leaving an old link on the wiki if we forgot to update it. Or maybe uploaded to filetrip so it always alert on newer available version, unless Smealum prefer to hos it only on hos website.
QUOTE(dicamarques @ Aug 22 2011, 02:12 PM) Does anyone know the name of the creator of eld pack?
... hum ... Eld ?
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto