ROM Hack Minecraft 3DS 1.13 fan update (might happen, that is if a team is formed)

Dmvstvn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is it possible to add mods in this version of Minecraft? If so, why don’t we work on adding shaders to make it look similar, code mods that adds items and structures and new ui to the game to make it look like newer versions, frame booster mods (so 3ds doesn’t explode lol), etc., this would be more easier than completely recoding the game and there’s many mods out there that does some of this stuff for us so it would take some of the work off.
Post automatically merged:

is it possible to add mods in this version of Minecraft? If so, why don’t we work on adding shaders to make it look similar, code mods that adds items and structures and new ui to the game to make it look like newer versions, frame booster mods (so 3ds doesn’t explode lol), etc., this would be more easier than completely recoding the game and there’s many mods out there that does some of this stuff for us so it would take some of the work off.
If someone could show me how to add mods to Minecraft 3ds edition I’ll happily try to do this myself.

btjunior

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If someone could show me how to add mods to Minecraft 3ds edition I’ll happily try to do this myself.
Most of this stuff exists already, it can all be found in the Minecraft 3DS Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XudSmMEd3P

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont care what mods you have, I'm not joining your Discord server

1719546901226.png

ack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

no, what you are proposing wouldn't work.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I have stopped buying copies of Minecraft for my game consoles... They always drop update support before the console is even dead. I'll stick to PC minecraft from now on, just sucks that I had to get burned 3 times on console before learning my lesson.

If they would have made Minecraft properly, then you should only need to buy Minecraft once, and then log into your Mojang/Microsoft account to play it. All your purchased mods, resource packs, and skins should be synced to/from your account. Having to rebuy your mods, resourcepacks, and skins every console generation is bullshit.

4d1xlaan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If they would have made Minecraft properly, then you should only need to buy Minecraft once, and then log into your Mojang/Microsoft account to play it. All your purchased mods, resource packs, and skins should be synced to/from your account. Having to rebuy your mods, resourcepacks, and skins every console generation is bullshit.
to be fair, from their perspective, the way it is now is the proper way to do it

TheStonedModder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have stopped buying copies of Minecraft for my game consoles... They always drop update support before the console is even dead. I'll stick to PC minecraft from now on, just sucks that I had to get burned 3 times on console before learning my lesson.

The fact that there isn’t an official next gen version with increased render distance and the fact that bedrock edition is such a glitchy mess still is a spit in thr face too

I just wish there was a good PC mod to make the Java version have good controller controls like bedrock does

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
The fact that there isn’t an official next gen version with increased render distance and the fact that bedrock edition is such a glitchy mess still is a spit in thr face too

I just wish there was a good PC mod to make the Java version have good controller controls like bedrock does
There's always xpadder, but Minecraft was never meant to have controller controls, as it began on PC with mouse and keyboard. That's how it should be played.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/X81KcwawIAE?t=3556