did-you-just-assumem-bender-21489355.png

Assuming...

IncredulousP

GBAtemp's Resident Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, it's time I came clean. I'm a milk addict. I spend my days in dark, dirty alleys heating up whole-milk in a spoon and injecting it into my body. I spend my nights in tubs of 2%, soaking up every liquid-ounce of creamy shame. I don't know where it all went wrong. I need help. Please somebody help me.

Last edited by IncredulousP,

auntnadia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The only reason why you wouldn't want to drink milk or eat dairy products is if you were lactose intolerant, and even then you can still consume some dairy products that are lactose-free, for instance cream.

F-

Or if you have an allergy to casein. If I consume a moderate amount of dairy, my throat will swell up and I’ll slowly die whilst dancing about the place pointing frantically to my neck, gradually turning a shade of blue that only sonic the hedgehog would think is healthy. Other than that my opinion is, milk is good for you, but dairy farmers suck.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or if you have an allergy to casein. If I consume a moderate amount of dairy, my throat will swell up and I’ll slowly die whilst dancing about the place pointing frantically to my neck, gradually turning a shade of blue that only sonic the hedgehog would think is healthy. Other than that my opinion is, milk is good for you, but dairy farmers suck.
"Derry farmers suck"
y8yvlof6buc01.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol