Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
This really doesn't look good for MS. People are hating many of the features on the XBone and now some markets wont get it on day 1. Is MS trying to guarantee Sony's sales victory?

Kurly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
like if they care about a tv box that don't let you do anything you want, this makes my happy for a single but powerful reason.
CAVE NOW WILL NEED TO RELEASE THEIR SHMUPS ON WII U OR PS4!!!!!!!
or release nothing...
They're already testing the waters by releasing Ketsui on the PS3 next month :D

Reactions: Sakitoshi
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I wasn't planning on buying an xbone so I couldn't care less it doesn't get released here in Japan.

Though it's awkward to see they're giving up and no longer see Japan as a key market.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow a western company launching a western product in the west first this is so fucking unheard of.

Hey guys do you remember when the 3DS, Vita, Wii U, etc launched in Japan? Like months ahead of the rest of the world?

Like holy fuck are we so low that we're saying that a western company launching their product first and foremost in western countries is awful when Japanese companies do the flipside of that all the time and not a shit is given?

I know it's a whole year compared to a few months but still, the point still stands.

There's grasping for straws and then there's this.

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
wow a western company launching a western product in the west first this is so fucking unheard of.

Hey guys do you remember when the 3DS, Vita, Wii U, etc launched in Japan? Like months ahead of the rest of the world?

Like holy fuck are we so low that we're saying that a western company launching their product first and foremost in western countries is awful when Japanese companies do the flipside of that all the time and not a shit is given?

I know it's a whole year compared to a few months but still, the point still stands.

There's grasping for straws and then there's this.

Wait... who said it was awful. Admittedly I skim-read, but most people seem to be implying that nobody will give a fuck, not even Japan.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait... who said it was awful. Admittedly I skim-read, but most people seem to be implying that nobody will give a fuck, not even Japan.

Well no one used the word "awful" but there is still criticism towards Microsoft waiting to release their console in Japan when Japanese companies wait to release their console in the rest of the world.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So Japan has to sit it out and not get the first gen shiz of Microsoft?
/looks back at the other two launch versions of xbox products
Doesn't sound that bad.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
Well no one used the word "awful" but there is still criticism towards Microsoft waiting to release their console in Japan when Japanese companies wait to release their console in the rest of the world.

Some people seem to be just looking for reasons to add to the Microsoft hate recently. I almost feel sorry for them. Almost.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL