MGS: Snake Eater 3D Celebrates Japanese Launch at Hooters

saberjoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
The Japanese press reception to celebrate the release ofMetal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D, however, may have seized the crown for the most unusual launch party yet.

As reported by Andriasang, game journalists in Japan attended this particular event at Hooters: for those of you unfamiliar, these are a series of restaurants renowned for waitresses wearing clothes that can only be described as 'flattering' to their figure. Aside from enjoying lunch in the surroundings, the guests did also go hands on with the game and get a look at the Metal Gear themed 3DS console.

source:http://andriasang.co...3d_snake_eater/

Hooters may seem like a peculiar choice of venue, but in the Japanese version of the title a real-life magazine called Hooters Japan, as well as posters from the same publication, are apparently found throughout the environments. If you don't believe us, check out the picture below

mgs%20hooters%20mag.jpg

who says nintendo is for kiddies? :ha:

Reactions: 1 person

saberjoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India

I do, Until Ninty launches a game at some sort of club at an underground BDSM club.
haha ! got your likes? happy? idiot..... =.=

seriously , why do people need to cherry pick sentences from someones post just to criticize/redicule them?

saberjoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Konami =/= Nintendo.
when did i say konami == nintendo.
if you read the article then you may have noticed that the special edition mgs3d 3ds's were on show over there. now i dont believe konami has to do anything with that.And even then mgs3d is a game on a nintendo handheld right?

ForteGospel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
japanese hooters? do they even have womans with natural figure to work there or are they all went to the plastic surgery?

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I approve of this promotion and the Hooters girls in Japan are 2000x hotter and are cuter than the ones here in the states.

Nintendo is not for kiddies because if that was true Kimokawae wouldn't have been released, not to mention Senran Kagura, all that bouncing is definitely not for kids.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I approve of this promotion and the Hooters girls in Japan are 2000x hotter and are cuter than the ones here in the states.

For the record that's not saying much considering how much of a pit of venereal diseases Hooters appears to be. I haven't been in one though.

Think of Hooters as a westernized Maid Cafe but with more emphasis on smoking hot than cute, however the standard in Japan has the Hooters girls having cute looks as well as being smoking hot.

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think that Hooters is fantastic and the 3DS is also fantastic.

The reason I think Hooters is fantastic is because opaque pantyhose is part of their uniform and I think that is extremely hot.

The 3DS is fantastic because there are now plenty of great affordable downloadable 3D games, the video service is great (although no full length 3d movies yet.)

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
I haven't seen many Japanese girls with the 'assets' to work at a Hooters.

A cheery smile, inviting personality, and diligence?
The thought appalls me, good sir. Although most Japanese girls with assets are usually in the JAV industry. From what I hear, the ratio of Japanese women that have done at least one adult video is ridiculously high... it's like half of the gorgeous girls there have probably been in one adult video. Japanese women have become increasingly materialistic as their men have become increasingly inept with society...

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@