Gaming MGS 2 HD | K-L connecting bridge gap, Raiden won't flip

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Long story short, replaying MGS 2 HD, trying to keep my cool and not care about detects and stuff since I'm trying to knock out collecting dog tags first. Anyways, I'm approaching the K-L connecting bridge for the first time in game; presumably, on my way to rescue Emma. The bridge towards the Shell 2 core is broken with a ramp. Even the Colonel, via codec, suggests I would be able to cartwheel across the gap. But Raiden, being the ever insufferable moron that he is, won't do it!

What am I doing wrong here? Unfortunately I literally can't find a single video on youtube or anything via google that shows how to solve this problem.

xplicid_yt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is this after the jet boss fight, if so you can cart wheel of the little ramp thing you have to do like face towards the lower ledge from the the one you are currently on and cartwheel and he lands on top of it it. you can then use your spray to get rid of the fire. Just keep trying you will be able to eventually do it :)

Edit:
so i did a little googling and found this in about 30 seconds lol
here you go:

Last edited by xplicid_yt,
Reactions: relauby

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, I figured out the problem. Embarassing as it is, just because I'd done it so many times in the past and didn't feel like dealing with the snooty aspects of it all over again, I was running cheats on my modded PS3; one of them being a Stealth toggle. One of the side effects I noticed right away when enabling the stealth toggle is that cameras or non-human things can still detect you. Also adds a bit of a challenge to holding up enemies for dog tags.

The other, that I somehow didn't encounter until now, is that it makes Raiden unnaturally clingy. The dude would just not make the leap until I disabled the code. :wacko:

Reactions: xplicid_yt

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY