Hacking Metroid Prime Trilogy-MP3 bugs in ship

metroidfox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I played MP1 and MP2 fully without any problem, but today I jumped into MP3. It loaded correctly, showing the writtings about destination and life support, then the video showing Dark Samus' "resurection". After that, we get into the ship where Samus wakes up and "activates" her armor. At the moment where we get to move the cursor to interact with the sip, controls are actually really weird and after a moment, display starts showing some really weird textures. Then I hear a voice saying "Shoot the targets in order to calibrate your cannon" (or something like that) and then we hear gun shoots and sounds of Samus being hit and after a moment, Samus dies with the correct animation. That's with USB Loader GX rev921.

I then tried with Neogamma R9 beta 8. It started like previously up to the ship part, but instead on "jumping" to the target part, I am able to interact with the ship, but after some time, the screen just goes upward, just like if I had moved it with the cursor, but the cursor is in the middle of the screen + the background around the planet flashes blue and black and comes back ok, and then does it again. Any idea ?

Config:
Wii 4.2U
Cios38 rev19
USB Loader GX rev921
Neogamma R9 beta 8

metroidfox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As weird as it appears, the problem is gone today. The only thing that changed from yesterday is that I remembered that the red audio cable on my component cable was unplugged, I plugged it in and retried, no more problem, but the problem doesn't come back if I unplug it again. Why could've happened? No idea

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo