Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OneUp said:
FenrirWolf said:
OneUp said:
Anyone that wants to get it working with USB Loaders, load the game and create save first. Then, use alt .dol with rs5mp1_p.dol, rs5mp2_p.dol, and rs5mp3_p.dol.

I'm curious. Is there any loader out there with support for multiple alt-dol files?

That's why I said set it to disc because it let's you choose which one to boot.
so you would have to have a burned copy in the drive to play it off the usb loader?

xxademasoulxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i try to use alt dol from disc the usbloader gx freezes is there any way i can extract from the iso or download the alt dol files somewhere?
the game starts fine but when i try to play a game it loads it and i get a half green screen and it go's back to the wii channel. i put the game on the hdd with my brothers game and i dont have it here any way lol.

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@xzxero: I don't think so. "From disc" refers to the disc image in your HDD.

@xxademasoulxx: You can extract the alt-dols easily enough using Wiiscrubber. Just copy the game to your computer with a WBFS Manager.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
FenrirWolf said:
@xzxero: I don't think so. "From disc" refers to the disc image in your HDD.

@xxademasoulxx: You can extract the alt-dols easily enough using Wiiscrubber. Just copy the game to your computer with a WBFS Manager.
thanks, that makes sense.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
fuck nintendo and their DL discs wish they'd stop making them. every time a dl disc is released it always causes trouble on getting it to work properly.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bladexdsl said:
fuck nintendo and their DL discs wish they'd stop making them. every time a dl disc is released it always causes trouble on getting it to work properly.

Or you could purchase the game and play it the way they intended...I'm sure Nintendo wasn't too concerned about making the game easy to pirate.

malsuk

Trophies
XP
Country
Bladexdsl said:

This is only the second time that Nintendo have released a dual layer game. Cant understand why the problems with burning the dual layer never had any problems.

Remember to use good quality media. I have always burnt on Ritek dye and never had any problems with my gamecube, Xbox, Xbox 360 and Wii backups.

D

Deleted-119707

wouldnt the use of WiiBrickBlocker remove the update partition? ive used it on all my games such as WSR and it doesnt tell me to update. or does usbloader gx/WFS manager already remove the update partiton.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You are only prompted to update when you play from disc channel AND do not have an update blocker hack (from preloader for example) activated. So the disc updates are nearly completely a modchip only issue, and only modchip users need to install the IOS when they skip the update.

Sabin_Figaro

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
0ld8oy said:
Bladexdsl said:

Or you could purchase the game and play it the way they intended...I'm sure Nintendo wasn't too concerned about making the game easy to pirate.

Some wii disc drives do not like dual layeedr discs, as you never use them.

Nikj14

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
so MPT has the same issues loading from usb as the new play control versions of metroid 1/2? because my copy loads perfectly from disk, but after i load my save file in USB loader it says "loading (in japanese)" then the screen turns green and sends me back to the system menu, alt dol fix?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Waiting for Anbernic's rg[whatever]SP price announcement, gimme.