Metroid Prime ran on Unreal Engine 2

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny thing about Other M is that after you beat the game, you can go watch it as if it was a movie.

Probably the worst thing you can ever do by the way. Sat down with two friends and watch all two and a half hours of this giant pool of feces and it was fucking terrible. At least if they strung together Final Fantasy cutscenes there'd be at least a bit more action and higher quality CGI. Hell I'll even admit that I enjoyed Advent Children (YES I WATCHED ADVENT CHILDREN).

Reactions: 1 person

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny thing about Other M is that after you beat the game, you can go watch it as if it was a movie.

Probably the worst thing you can ever do by the way. Sat down with two friends and watch all two and a half hours of this giant pool of feces and it was fucking terrible. At least if they strung together Final Fantasy cutscenes there'd be at least a bit more action and higher quality CGI. Hell I'll even admit that I enjoyed Advent Children (YES I WATCHED ADVENT CHILDREN).
You should watch the Silent Hill 2 fan movie. They put together the entire game, including the gameplay that made it relevant, and put it up for viewing. And it doesn't feel like a game's being played either... It's pretty cool actually.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1