Hacking metroid prime hunters cheats

PAO

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hello, wenever i play MPH online, the cheats wont work sometimes. i checked enable cheat and enable game and i even clicked on the save and exit button wen i select my cheats. my .dat file is the newly updated cheat.dat from www.r4ds.com .am i doing anything wrong?thanks

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope you get fucking banned from Nintendo Wifi.

You use cheats online? And you are complaining that they don't work? I hope they brick your whole system.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
No cheats work online, and that's good.

And Jester, I know you don't like cheaters, but hey, give the guy/girl a rest.

There IS a patch for MPH by Legacy somewhere, but use Google to find it as it's very powerful. And yes, it works online.
sleep.gif

bfoos

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There are cheats for this game that work online, but they won't be in the official cheat.dat file. The R4 team only uses official AR codes from codejunkies, and they don't have online cheats.

Oh, and no, I won't tell you where to find online cheats. They aren't hard to find, but most people who use them are lame and ruin the game for other people.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And Jester, I know you don't like cheaters, but hey, give the guy/girl a rest.

No.

Cheating on your own time is fine. Cheating against others is awful, especially when there is no easy way to filter out said cheaters on Nintendo WFC.

How many people have been online and gone against someone in Tetris that consistantly has the long pieces, giving them perfect Tetrises over and over? Or something similar on any of the other WiFi games? I mean it's awful. And to disconnect from such rubbish (at least in MPH) ruins your rep. I realize it's a game and all that, but use some sense here.

You play a game against other people and you can't win normally. So instead of practicing, you want to cheat. How would you feel if you logged on and continuously got owned by someone cheating (who knows, maybe this is why you are asking the question in the first place).

The prosecution rests

Phoenix, it's up to you now...

philco1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ROFL ... I know its from m3wiki. I just wanted one less cheater on Wifi. WiFi is ruined by N00BZ who use God Mode and Aim Botz w/ imperialist.

PuyoDead

Hey! Hey! Oh!
Trophies
Website
www.flickr.com
XP
Country
United States
We can only hope they find -something- to brick their DS. Judging from the noob question here, they probably don't know how to do that kind of thing anyway, so they'll just run random crap trying to get it to work, and... -BRICK-

I hope.

philco1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont want them to brick their DS ... thats just being mean ... but seriously ... cheating online is for fags.

When Im Gone

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every game has cheaters and there is nothing you can do to stop them. I'm not encouraging them but bitching about it and ranting/whining about it to them isn't going to help. He got what he needed so this thread should be closed.

kellyan95

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bitching about it won't help here, but it would help other places. Nintendo won't fix something if they don't know that enough people are pissed about it

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hello, wenever i play MPH online, the cheats wont work sometimes. i checked enable cheat and enable game and i even clicked on the save and exit button wen i select my cheats. my .dat file is the newly updated cheat.dat from www.r4ds.com .am i doing anything wrong?thanks

shakes head..
dry.gif
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-