Riicky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
| | Metroid Prime Trilogy, minus Metroid Prime 3. Why? Because this will
| | fit on to a DVD5, and Metroid Prime 3 Corruption is already available
| | on the Wii. Just burn or use a Loader and go!

| | Warning: Trying to load Metroid Prime 3 Corruption will result in
| | a blackscreen.

I'm not gonna post any info on where to optain this lol...but I can confirm it is working with: Cioscorp,Neogamma R7,USBLoader GX,and CoverFloader..........

Dinoguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really?! Does it work or do we still need the alt.dol method?
Give us a hint at least
biggrin.gif

edit:Never mind I found it at another perfect wii forum/site
Did you make it ? If so +rep
P.S gonna test it right now,and can you make it into a torrent or into smaller pieces using winrar and then post them on mediafire, sorry but megashares is one of my least favorite download site.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Already tried it, works fine on Neogamma for me didn't have to do a thing (though this was after getting GH5 to work). Tried it on USB Loader GX and it didn't work but I think I borked my one as a few games have been screwing up on it lately.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tj_cool said:
Its called
Metroid_Prime_Trilogy_USA_DVD5_1_and_2_only_Wii-iND
(if it isn't allowed to name it, mods can delete it)

dunno about alt-dol
It should be allowed, if not then I should be banned for saying the release name in another thread.
gbasp.gif

ATRochie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can someone who has this iso explain how it works before i spend the time to download. Is this iso able to be loaded onto a hdd and played through usb loader gx, and does it have any kind of menus, and does it still need alt dol methods?? thanks.

Riicky

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The way I see that it works...is that all the files for MP3, are replaced by dummies, or removed completely...haven't checked it out in wiiscrubber as I have deleted the ISO already..but It works perfectly!

alexcalibur

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I read in the other thread that this will still need alt dols for usb loading.
I haven't tried it, so correct me if you have and I'm wrong, please.
But I'm pretty sure the main purpose of this is so that they can fit on one dvd5 disc. like the version of brawl that fits on dvd5. All they did was remove corruption from it. So it probably still needs alt dol.
(although ciosrev14 does have some double layer problems, I don't believe it does anything different with alt dols, so having it on a single layer dvd probably doesn't do much for usb loader users)

Again though, I haven't tried it (kind of a large download if it ends up still needing alt dols), so if anyone does, you can ignore this.

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made my own. All you do is make a .txt file that has nothing in it. Open it with WiiScrubber 1.4, replace all of MP3's files with the empty .txt file, and scrub it. I also extracted "main.dol" and renamed it "rs5mp3_p.dol". Then I replaced the real "rs5mp3_p.dol" on the ISO with the renamed "main.dol". That way when I launch MP3 from the menu it restarts the game. The ISO was still 7.91GB, so I opened it with WiiScrubber 1.0, loaded the ISO, then clicked "clear and save ISO". Multiplayer even works on disc with this method.

You still need to use the alt dol funtion for USB loaders. You can also make it into separate games and replace the main.dol with the corresponding alt.dol file. Then use Wii Iso Renamer v3 by nixx to give it a unique disc ID so you have all the Metroid Prime games load through a separate ISO in a USB loader.

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For launching the disc with Neogamma, do I need to patch the ISO to 249 first? (like other problematic games such as CoD3, Mortal Kombat, SSX, etc.)

I'll probably use a dvd5 backup to create a save game set to Normal difficulty, and then use USB in Neogamma to play in 480p from my hdd.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
do wiikey owners still have to use gecko os to start it? if they dont the wii resets when you select a game that's what happens to me if i dont use gecko on the dvd 9 version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ @Psionic Roshambo