1. jefffisher

jefffisher GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    i know i understand that but why go through the trouble of finding another way to do it if another even simpler way is already available.

2. jefffisher

jefffisher GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    surely someone with basic save knowledge could tell you how the games access their save files then instead of going through the process of patching the american version to use japanese sound, patching the japanese version to use the american save file seems simpler.
    or maybe if we can't do that for some reason an american to japanese save converter might be possible, then someone could make a patch to replace the few files that are actually different on the american version with the japanese files so everyone doesn't need to download the whole iso again.

again i still don't see any issue with just using the downloading the japanese version unless someone were on extremely limited bandwidth.

3. mike2010

mike2010 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I am interested, where is the menu of the game? I would like to change it, but I can not [​IMG]

4. Knyaz Vladimir

Knyaz Vladimir 3DS Hacker

Canada
    Hm... UNDUB? Doesn't that mean to insert the voices from the country that was the game first released in, meaning, US? So, the game is UNDUBbed from Day 1, because the English voices were first.

5. lulwut

lulwut GBAtemp Fan

on first look the video audio was in there as well
    and if it isn't; im sure there is a thp container extracter/creator (im pretty positive the video is thp altho i never looked)

6. TyRaNtM

OP TyRaNtM I did some projects..

Cote d'Ivoire
    You are wrong, videos aren't thp, are .sfd, and i we haven't a tool for editing yet.

7. guysensei

guysensei Member
    Newcomer

It's a Japanese game, and all the story and dialog were written in Japanese and then translated, so technically it's still undubbing.

By the way, our solution of choice in this case was simply to import the game, as reported here. [​IMG]

8. Knyaz Vladimir

Knyaz Vladimir 3DS Hacker

Canada
    Oh, how I wish it wasn't overly expensive. Or dual-layer.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Metroid, Project, UNDUB