Metroid: Other M - post-mech boss freeze

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Adrialic, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Adrialic
    OP

Adrialic Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 13, 2010
    United States
    I haven't been able to find anything else regarding this issue. Using latest version of USB Loader GX on a 4.2U softmodded wii. M:OM starts fine booting with IOS222, and have made it all the way to the Mech Boss in the snowy area of sector two. However almost immediately after I land the killshot, I receive a disk read error akin to what was received after the tutorial without IOS222. This has happened 3 times now.

2. rafao

rafao Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 28, 2010
    Brazil
    Try IOS 250 and Configurable USB Loader

3. Adrialic
    OP

Adrialic Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 13, 2010
    United States
    Thanks for the reply. Same issue occurring though, I'll play around with configurable a bit more. Has anyone heard of this happening?

4. Adrialic
    OP

Adrialic Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 13, 2010
    United States
    Got it working in case anyone else stumbles on this issue. Configurable USB Loader with IOS 222 mload.

5. AIO

AIO Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 17, 2011
    Italy
    I'd like to thank you, but I've just followed your instructions and it keeps freezing at the very same point. Too bad. [​IMG]

Posts merged

Ok: solved. I think it was a not-so-good iso. No problem.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice