Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D release date

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um, you obviously don't know my opinion at all if this is your view. Stop drinking the Haterade.
How I'm I drinking the Haterade( :lol:) when I'm not the one going to every thread talking down a handheld?
If we all agree with me, why am I being labeled as a "mindless hater"? When you say "I agree with you but WHY ARE YOU HATING ON THE 3DS CONSTANTLY" you're just a complete contradiction.
I agree on this one statement, not most of the other things you are saying.
And you seem to be in the mind set, if a game doesn't have a bunch a power behind it with dark-like color HD visual
a great game can't be made. Anything trying to bring you something different, such as new controllers or a new visuals
is bad,hindrance, not need or something.

Not saying games own there own can't bring you something new, but I'm saying new ways to play
can add to it or even give you gameplay you can get with a regular controller.

Kinda off-topic of this conversion, but I prefer my console to my handhelds to be different in experiences.
Not everything has to reach for the most powerful tech possible to make great fun games.

Critica1

Trophies
Website
www.onehitgamer.com
XP
Country
United States
I see people complaining about the "footage" after the tech demo. What footage made you change your mind?

I'm just very curious about the controls and I hope they are similar to MGS: PW.

MGS3 is the best in its series, hence why I think it's definitely worthy to pick up despite HD versions already out (360/PS3) or coming to the Vita, which doesn't even interest me at all.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I see people complaining about the "footage" after the tech demo. What footage made you change your mind?

I'm just very curious about the controls and I hope they are similar to MGS: PW.

MGS3 is the best in its series, hence why I think it's definitely worthy to pick up despite HD versions already out (360/PS3) or coming to the Vita, which doesn't even interest me at all.

The disappointment is it went from a full remake to a simple horrible port. Although it makes so much sense for them to do this, less effort, easy cash in and HD collection they've been working on.

If you saw the tech demo, you'd notice how beautiful and smooth it was looking, people were expecting that kind of details, similar to resident evils: revelations.

Critica1

Trophies
Website
www.onehitgamer.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I see what everyone is complaining about.

Honestly, doesn't look too bad as everyone complains about it.
+Improved graphics
+Controls similar to Peace Walker (character movement)
+Change weapons through the bottom screen (instead of using the D-pad like the PSP for PW)
+utilizes 3DS features in game (camera and gyroscope)

Is this what everyone is complaining about? The footage actually looks like it's from MGS: Snake Eater when it was released on the PS2. Everyone just hopes the framerate is better that these videos. I think we need to simply wait and see of more in-game footage before you all start making judgements.

Edit: Your special bbcode codec is FUCK'd up. I don't how you fuck up custom bbcode, but remove that [media] tag shit! And fix my videos please.

AceWarhead

"Must Construct Additional Pylons"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I see what everyone is complaining about.

[media]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=xpzr76Dv05Y[/media]

Honestly, doesn't look too bad as everyone complains about it.
+Improved graphics
+Controls similar to Peace Walker (character movement)
+Change weapons through the bottom screen (instead of using the D-pad like the PSP for PW)
+utilizes 3DS features in game (camera and gyroscope)

[media]http://www.youtube.c...h?v=CIltUC6Mng4[/media]

Is this what everyone is complaining about? The footage actually looks like it's from MGS: Snake Eater when it was released on the PS2. Everyone just hopes the framerate is better that these videos. I think we need to simply wait and see of more in-game footage before you all start making judgements.

Edit: Your special bbcode codec is FUCK'd up. I don't how you fuck up custom bbcode, but remove that [media] tag shit! And fix my videos please.
Well, the fact that the Vita version will look WAY better than the 3DS version, kind of kills this. And, I just played MGS3, and the 3DS looks waaaay too muddy and choppy.
But then again,you're right, it hasn't even been finalized, so we may never know...
EDIT: and the hype of the Naked Sample was probably too much, and people are disappointed about how it isn't like the Naked Sample.

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
the thing some of you dont seem to know is that people actually got to PLAY the game at eurogamer convention in the UK.
and the people that played it said it was shit.

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users