Not open for further replies.

Frederica Bernkastel

OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
right now there are loaders for lots of carts ranging from Ak2 to even M3 Real.

I've contacted soulanger again, maybe now he's in a slightly better situation he'll actually be able to do something.

gumbyscout

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whew, seeing this makes me glad, I thought maybe My donation was lost in the stream or something. Seeing that almost no one else got it makes feel feel a bit better.
Mbmax said:
Ellie said:
Cortador said:
Can anyone fill me in on what is "Menudo"?
An alternative firmware for all flashcarts, developed by Soulanger.
Really ?
unsure.gif
Since when has anyone supported loading anything on the EZV? Most will just spend their time developing stuff for the mindless hoards who bought the cruddy, outdated R4. Maybe there're eventually be some sort of documentation so someone else will add loading support for EZV.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dudeonline said:
Ah, there's twiztedsins right on cue. What happened to your sig, brah?
Bitches like you cried, brah.

But don't worry brah, now that you made it a bigger deal than I ever did, I'll grab the URL and add it back.

the coon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been following this for a while. You say that soulanger plans to release it then drop it but that it will continue?

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ellie said:
Everything he's doing now is just a waste of time.
Sorry but I have to agree. Actually I use this to test my extlinks like nds.inilink.nds. Well,
QUOTEallow for people to develop extra apps/add-ons/plugins, etc
should be encouraged.

fairlyevenparents

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought they were going to release this in summer and that people who payed for the beta with the wifi feature could share it.

off topic: I heard about menudo about 6 months ago and I didn't know what it was. So eventually I looked it up on google and I got a lot of recipes for menudo soup =P

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Holy shit guys calm the fuck the down alright?
You didn't pay for it or help it in anyway so don't fucking cry about it not being released. You can't just expect it to be at your fucking doorstep when you just flame it FFS

As for the donators that did pay, go to #merc and ask there

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
Trophies
XP
By the way. I have almost no connection to MENUdo anymore. I quit as a Beta Tester a long time ago and i only moderate the forums and update the wiki but it just want to say:

We know who leaked it.

I'd be careful from here, Japanese Developer. (That's all i am going to say atm.)

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
fgghjjkll said:
By the way. I have almost no connection to MENUdo anymore. I quit as a Beta Tester a long time ago and i only moderate the forums and update the wiki but it just want to say:

We know who leaked it.

I'd be careful from here, Japanese Developer. (That's all i am going to say atm.)

I NOW KNOW WHO IT WAS!!!

muwhahah

kthxbai

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
There's a pretty big difference between "expecting it to be on our doorstep" and expecting a release after multiple months of broken promises and waiting, including a month after people paid IRL money for it and didn't get shit.

People aren't bitching just because it's not here.

People are bitching because the promised release time is consistently broken and some people even went so far as to pay money to get something after waiting many months, but were then shafted for a month after paying.

It's been "not here" far too many times for "quit your bitching" to have any sort of effect, other than riling people up more because they have legitimate reasons to be upset and you're just pretending like they don't because it'd be in your favor if it wasn't true.

Look at a calendar, please.
In fact, you'll have to pull out more than one to cover the timeframe.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
There's a pretty big difference between "expecting it to be on our doorstep" and expecting a release after multiple months of broken promises and waiting, including a month after people paid IRL money for it and didn't get shit.

People aren't bitching just because it's not here.

People are bitching because the promised release time is consistently broken and some people even went so far as to pay money to get something after waiting many months, but were then shafted for a month after paying.

It's been "not here" far too many times for "quit your bitching" to have any sort of effect, other than riling people up more because they have legitimate reasons to be upset and you're just pretending like they don't because it'd be in your favor if it wasn't true.

Look at a calendar, please.
In fact, you'll have to pull out more than one to cover the timeframe.
Sounds like when I heard Katamari Damacy DS was cancelled. And how there wasn't a Bejeweled game for the DS that wasn't Twist.

Or when I learned that YSmenu couldn't play any of the games I wanted. (Thank god for Wood R4!)

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
Lots of text in couple of days lol
smileipb2.png

That shows how many people are actually interested in menudo!

If soul wants menudo to be perfect then it wont get released - ever. There just isn't perfect code and becouse I also gave couple € already I would happily share that leak if I had it.
This is also why open source projects rocks: if main developer quits someone else can take the lead and also everyone can help >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @linuxares hiii