Hardware menu scroll bug on "new" 3ds xl

pas7680

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a bug where the main menu will always scroll to the right and always scroll down when in menus with vertical scroll, i'm not sure if it's a software or hardware issue as it doesn't effect anything in game. So i'm not sure if it's a touch screen issue / circle pad problem or d-pad?

Anyone familiar with this? seen a few very old posts on google but with nothing conclusive.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
probably a faulty/mis-calibrated circle pad, try running the circle pad calibration (you can jump straight to this if you hold [ L+R+Y ] when turning on the system

if all else fails you will probably have to open and reseat the ribbon cable or replace the circle pad completely, this can happen if someone spills something in the circle pad

pas7680

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
probably a faulty/mis-calibrated circle pad, try running the circle pad calibration (you can jump straight to this if you hold [ L+R+Y ] when turning on the system

if all else fails you will probably have to open and reseat the ribbon cable or replace the circle pad completely, this can happen if someone spills something in the circle pad

that made no difference, guess i will have to strip it down.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol