Megaman ZX Sprite editing?

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Zerox8610, Mar 20, 2010.

Mar 20, 2010

Megaman ZX Sprite editing? by Zerox8610 at 7:20 PM (3,009 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Zerox8610
    OP

Member Zerox8610 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Is there anyone here that can tell me how to get into the .nds file and edit some of the sprites??? Ive got DSLazy before and opened the game but all ive found is .bin files and i have no idea what to do with those.... Fairly new to the scene by the way. Take it easy on me?? lol

2. StorMyu

Member StorMyu "I'm too old for this"

France
    What sprites do you want to change ...?

3. Zerox8610
    OP

Member Zerox8610 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I would at least like to edit model ZX or X. Im good with making sprites. not extracting them... lol Any help???

4. godagarah

Newcomer godagarah Member

United States
  5. rastsan

Member rastsan 8 baller, Death Wizard

Canada
    are there .nsbtx files? indicates 3d files and for that you'll need help from someone other than me.
    Are there .ncgr .nclr .nscr? these are your basic image files and you can view them with tahaxan (not replace or edit It justs dumps them.
    you can import export with crytaltile2 just make sure you are in tile viewing mode first or you might see the hex.
    If all you are seeing is .bin then ct2 can still help it just means playing around with the properties and looking around the rom a lot.
    If you don't like ct2, get another tile viewer and try it.

If you still need help post again.