elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Jolan said:
There are cheats in the game already. It's called Beginner Mode.
this is why many of them condemned..
why cheat when you have the beginner mode
tongue.gif

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you do know there's the noob mode has inf lives and stuff like that and if you want a inf energy cheat in that mode then you do blow nutsacks dude!!

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is a hardcore game and i played the first one on gba man.... i hate that harpie bitch!! but anyway just give them time if you want cheats jezzzzzz... i would said a week or so worth of a wait is fine. and has basher11 said if you use the cheats for begginer mode you should just leave the darn game alone and play your new mega man shit!! personally i like the old mega man games the best 1-10 and these types but the other ones with rpg in it just sucks battle i mean the network and star force are shit!! i mean come on...

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
didn't many of them provided the cheats? is just they didn't even search before they ask...
most of the necessary codes are out even with database.

the remaining request would be for those people who suck. that is becase they want a perfect game to their score card. personally, only 1 or 2 people would please them on such request

i love prof. 9's code !!! colour mod
smile.gif

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
The only cheat I would like would be one that could get me to the button configuration screen (my L and R buttons are dead so to change my button configurations to use X & Y how I want it...let's just say that if it weren't for Beginner Mode, I would just forget about using dash and my sub-weapon xD)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(