Megaman x3 on ds

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by cris92x, Apr 24, 2008.

Apr 24, 2008

Megaman x3 on ds by cris92x at 12:02 AM (2,580 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. cris92x

Member cris92x GBAtemp Fan

Feb 3, 2008
    United States
    Well using a rom hack for a snes rom.... it is able to play on your average genesis emulator... or your jenesisds emulator on ur ds.
    About an hour ago i downloaded rockman x3 for genesis thinking its one of those crappy pirated games that replace an unknown game with megaman and so forth. Well i played it and to my surprise its exactly megaman x3 the only difference i could spot were a few graphical ones such as charging has cheap small colorful particles but other than that it ran fine on my ds. I also got super mario world and it works great. Now my question is.... is there like a snes to genesis converter out there? or are they like super awesome hacks for a few games? if so can u at least tell me some snes games that have been ported.

PS: dont ask where i got the rom... gbatemp is against that but if u really want it pm me and ill upload it to one of those free download sites
  2. myuusmeow

Member myuusmeow GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jun 24, 2007
    United States
    There is no SNES-Genesis converter. If anything, they're super-awesome hacks of games with just a few levels.

Although Super Mario World on the Genesis was shit in every way and form.
  3. TrolleyDave

Former Staff TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

Jan 1, 2007
    Wales, UK
    United Kingdom
    The Megaman game for the Genesis is an unlicense and unofficial Hong Kong cart.