Megaman Legends hits PSN next week

3evZaMx.png

The news hit a bit ago on capcom unity, rockman corner, and siliconera that megaman legends 1 is hitting PSN

Capcom Unity said:
so it is my privilege to confirm that next Tuesday, September 29th, you will be able to purchase the precocious PS1 classic, Mega Man Legends, on the North American PlayStation Store. The game will be $9.99, which is considerably lower than the game's going rate on the likes of eBay. I hope you'll agree with me that it is well worth it to finally see this game available again.

The title will be playable on your PlayStation 3 and Vita, but due to a variety of constraints, it will not play on the PSP. Please be aware.

The game had a few legal issues which held it back from being put on for long but we're finally getting it. Now to just wait for legends 2.

:arrow:Source

Last edited by BrightNeko,

FranckKnight

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe if sales from this are high enough they will finally reboot MML3. :P
As much as I want MML3 to happen, with Inafune gone it'd probably wouldn't have the same feeling to it. While Inafune is not the ONLY one working on such projects, it seems like he was one of those that wanted the most that game to happen.

Reactions: Maximilious

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT