Sogdiana
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
I am tired of meeting sluts in the bars, how do you meet a good girl these days anyway? I signed up for eharmony to check out what it offers, but you gotta pay for the communication stuff, is it worth the money?

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Do what I do. Carry on with your life and don't worry about it. The minute you stop actively looking, girls seem to flock to you. Seriously. Try it. Added bonus is that if it doesn't work, you'll have been focussing on more important matters and, in theory, achieved other personal goals.

And my top tip when it comes to treating the many lovely ladies of this world? Just treat them like you would anyone else. One girl in my old school, Lauren, hottest girl in the school by a LONG way. Every morning the idiots would be hitting on her with their latest lines, all of which failed. I'd walk in, say hi, ask her how her day was going, show no interest in getting in to her pants whatsoever, she spent most of her free time with me. Eventually led to a rather fiery relationship. Try it.

Westside

Sogdiana
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Blaze163 said:
Do what I do. Carry on with your life and don't worry about it. The minute you stop actively looking, girls seem to flock to you. Seriously. Try it. Added bonus is that if it doesn't work, you'll have been focussing on more important matters and, in theory, achieved other personal goals.

And my top tip when it comes to treating the many lovely ladies of this world? Just treat them like you would anyone else. One girl in my old school, Lauren, hottest girl in the school by a LONG way. Every morning the idiots would be hitting on her with their latest lines, all of which failed. I'd walk in, say hi, ask her how her day was going, show no interest in getting in to her pants whatsoever, she spent most of her free time with me. Eventually led to a rather fiery relationship. Try it.
I wish I lived in an environment with girls, but I go to a military school. I've only met up with chicks in bar, but they usually meet us because we are military, and they are usually VERY shallow...

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Blaze163 said:
Carry on with your life and don't worry about it. The minute you stop actively looking, girls seem to flock to you. Seriously. Try it.
This. I'm doing this right now, and i've got plenty of girls intrested in me right now. I've been off msn for a couple of weeks. I came back online couple of days ago, and 3 girls immediatly started talking 'aah I missed you' and so on.
Do you ever get weeks of or something from military school? Because then you could just hang around with friends and meet other girls then only those in the bar.

Most of the soldiers I know all have really nice girlfriends. No sluts or anything. Just act normal around them, and you'll get one.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Blaze163 said:

That`s exactly how i got my girlfriend.

She`s gamer, cute, lovely, and everything else you`d dream of.

She used to be surrounded by jackasses trying whatever they could, and i`d laugh at them while one by one were hitting ground.

I just started to realize, focus on TRULY duties one must have daily, like study, work, or even play video games xD. Thinking about "I sooo badly want someone at my side" will REPEL girls, trust me.

Just be confident on WHAT YOU ARE/CAN DO and everything else is piece of cake.

IS Obviously easier to give such conclusions while we`re along a girl, but something they must NEVER take out from you , is your own escence, that`s YOUR duty and work to keep everyday alive.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depravo said:
yuyuyup said:
women are frightening and unapproachable
That's very true.

Yes, be afraid, then one they all the men will mutiny and make women the leaders! mwahahaha -_-

You never know where you'll find the right girl, but if you really want to give online dating a try, I can PM you some safe sites.

Westside

Sogdiana
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Depravo said:
yuyuyup said:
women are frightening and unapproachable
That's very true.

Yes, be afraid, then one they all the men will mutiny and make women the leaders! mwahahaha -_-

You never know where you'll find the right girl, but if you really want to give online dating a try, I can PM you some safe sites.
Please do.

Frost>>&gt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
scrtmstr said:
Blaze163 said:
Carry on with your life and don't worry about it. The minute you stop actively looking, girls seem to flock to you. Seriously. Try it.
This. I'm doing this right now, and i've got plenty of girls intrested in me right now. I've been off msn for a couple of weeks. I came back online couple of days ago, and 3 girls immediatly started talking 'aah I missed you' and so on.
Do you ever get weeks of or something from military school? Because then you could just hang around with friends and meet other girls then only those in the bar.

Most of the soldiers I know all have really nice girlfriends. No sluts or anything. Just act normal around them, and you'll get one.

+1 too both comments
closedeyes.gif
Alot of people have figured this out.

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could try Plenty of Fish. I went there and found a bunch of guys interested in me...two things went wrong.

1. Guys became intimidated because I knew WAY more about video games than they did.

2. I posted my picture and I apparently look like a cop trying to bust perverts.

Yeah...that didn't go as planned
closedeyes.gif
. Since then I have had no replies. I took down my picture and nothing.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aeladya said:
You could try Plenty of Fish. I went there and found a bunch of guys interested in me...two things went wrong.

1. Guys became intimidated because I knew WAY more about video games than they did.

2. I posted my picture and I apparently look like a cop trying to bust perverts.

Yeah...that didn't go as planned
closedeyes.gif
. Since then I have had no replies. I took down my picture and nothing.

Haha, he doesn't like plenty of fish.

I had a site there as well, but that was just to catch my boyfriend at the time cheating on me
tongue.gif

I had messages, but from guys who just wanted a trophy.

Alex666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Go to social communities look for cute girls in your area and start writing them PMs ^^
after a few mail you can start dating her and maybe itll end up in a relationship
wink.gif

thats how my ex-ex-gf got me xD

Blebleman

GBAtemp Old-Timer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Whatever you do, don't do as my buddy just did...

Broke up with a girl (or prospect), went on BookFace and wrote an emo paragraph about how "he's never the right guy, only a friend" and other boohoo.

He unknowingly lost SO many brownie points from all his female friends (and guys too...emo is not cool).

I'll agree with you that bars are kinda...iffy.
Something good I've seen is clubs, and you try and get the shy girls that friends have forced to come. Those girls are usually nice.
smile.gif

Best luck I've had was private parties. Friends of friends only. Met my wife in one!
smile.gif

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Alex666 said:
Go to social communities look for cute girls in your area and start writing them PMs ^^
after a few mail you can start dating her and maybe itll end up in a relationship
wink.gif

thats how my ex-ex-gf got me xD

The flaw in that plan is the same as any other internet dating solution. Pictures may not necessarily match reality. You could see the hottest girl ever on some message board, get talking, arrange a meeting, and finally after weeks of effort you discover she in fact looks like a moose.

I know they say personality is more important and I agree, but there's got to be a cut-off point on the fuglymeter, you know?

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Westside said:
I am tired of meeting sluts in the bars, how do you meet a good girl these days anyway? I signed up for eharmony to check out what it offers, but you gotta pay for the communication stuff, is it worth the money?

You are weird. Go to church and find a christian women or something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox