OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
do we have any updates on this project? there was traffic about one in 22.06, but nothing since?
It's still in the works, a lot has changed. There's just a lot I still need to do.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Hi Jayro,
Will the next medicat project also have Windows 11 PE?
We took a poll on the Discord server, and most people said they would prefer a Win10 WinPE.

slider6996

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wanted to say i just now found this little gem and love it and look forward to the future updates as its so damn nice having so many tools in one spot, granted i only use maybe a handful but having the option is def peace of mind. Thank u for putting this together and releaseing it over the years.

Reactions: roccostein

unkn000wn

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
i am already tried. But still not work too with Medicat_Installer.bat file

Attachments

• Image 2192.jpg
    Image 2192.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 84

NLS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I am really hoping the delay of the once monthly updated tool is for one reason:
Making a real easy way of upgrading an existing install (and retaining any other ISO etc. I've added in my own folders), instead of the rather painful current "sync" method I (for one) use.
This would be great.

(also that Jayro is ok)

hi-Phile

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have installed Medicat 21.12 from my Arch Linux enironment. Let me know if you think you might want to know how to do it, it's essentially the same instructions on Windows, but you use the Ventoy GUI x86_64.sh, then after installing Ventoy, load Gparted and format the VENTOY partition to NTFS, then finally extract the Medicat .7z to the VENTOY partition.

MON5TERMATT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have installed Medicat 21.12 from my Arch Linux enironment. Let me know if you think you might want to know how to do it, it's essentially the same instructions on Windows, but you use the Ventoy GUI x86_64.sh, then after installing Ventoy, load Gparted and format the VENTOY partition to NTFS, then finally extract the Medicat .7z to the VENTOY partition.
skeletonman on github made a really good linux installer.

https://cdn.medicatusb.com/files/install/Medicat_Installer.sh

MON5TERMATT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am really hoping the delay of the once monthly updated tool is for one reason:
Making a real easy way of upgrading an existing install (and retaining any other ISO etc. I've added in my own folders), instead of the rather painful current "sync" method I (for one) use.
This would be great.

(also that Jayro is ok)
work and life delays everything. it sucks.

momosala

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
MEDICAT version 22.06 did not happen.
I'm sure JAYRO is taking its time with the next version of MEDICAT and it will be a fireworks display.
In any case the 21.12 version is already beautiful.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol