OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
@Jayro you left some files in quarantine in Malwarebytes, also there's no icon for PowerISO in the portableapps launcher for some reason
Oops, my bad about leaving quarantined files. Huge oversight on my part. And there's nothing I can do about PowerISOs lack of an icon, unless someone has any ideas on how to fix it. I guess I could always manually fix the icon inside the PowerISO.exe using Resource Hacker...

Reactions: pietempgba

pietempgba

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: pietempgba

Swizzy82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:( can't download from google drive lol.s ays quota for the file has been reached. * throws kid tantrum*
On the other hand, I still have v20. so I will use that until I can download the newer one. Also, Jayro we appreciate all of your hard work on this. It has saved me more headaches than you can imagine!

Reactions: Jayro

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
:( can't download from google drive lol.s ays quota for the file has been reached. * throws kid tantrum*
On the other hand, I still have v20. so I will use that until I can download the newer one. Also, Jayro we appreciate all of your hard work on this. It has saved me more headaches than you can imagine!
Which file?
There's duplicate files in the Mega links, so you can mix and match.

Swizzy82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which file?
There's duplicate files in the Mega links, so you can mix and match.

Jayro, the only file that downloaded was the 01.zip the rest of them have all reached limits. I was just being impatient because I didn't want to wait a day for the torrent. I let it run overnight and am now seeding.

madbomb122

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

there is a trick to bypass the quota.. you can make a copy of it to your own google drive then download it from there..

to copy to your own google drive...
1. Be logged into google
2. Select what you want copied
3. click the 3 dots at top
4. select 'make a copy'

here if you need a better step-by-step guide with pictures
https://www.zerodollartips.com/bypass-google-drive-download-limit-shared-files/

Swizzy82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is a trick to bypass the quota.. you can make a copy of it to your own google drive then download it from there..

So it appears my torrent is missing something. I tried the Copy thing yesterday before I did the torrent and it kept failing. I tried again just now and it still fails.. I have about 9GB of space left on my drive so I was going to do one at a time. Naturally, Google will not tell you why it fails.. just says failed lol

****Update** was able to download from another site (decompressed) at 24G, downloaded in like a min.

Last edited by Swizzy82,

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
So it appears my torrent is missing something. I tried the Copy thing yesterday before I did the torrent and it kept failing. I tried again just now and it still fails.. I have about 9GB of space left on my drive so I was going to do one at a time. Naturally, Google will not tell you why it fails.. just says failed lol

****Update** was able to download from another site (decompressed) at 24G, downloaded in like a min.
Careful downloading from other external sites, I don't manage those. The only one you can 100% trust starts with FC in the name.

AAA3A

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,
To make it easier for you, I have created menus like Jayro's Lockpick for the backup and partition tools. @Jayro chose to call them AAA3A's Backup and AAA3A's Partition. He or she also retrieved the software folders from each iso.
These menus allow to group each software of each type in the same place (only windows software) and to save a lot of space on a USB key.
I also updated Jayro's Lockpick on request of @Jayro by removing the 32 bits menu because computers using this system are very rare.
You can look at the images in the submenu below and also download the projects.
These menus will normally be added (or updated for Jayro's Lockpick) in Medicat USB 21.08 which will be released at the end of August, unless @Jayro says otherwise.
If you test these menus, please let me know about any bugs, suggestions about a tool to add or an improvement of the menus.

upload_2021-7-7_17-21-0-png.269371

Jayro's Lockpick

upload_2021-7-7_17-21-9-png.269372

AAA3A's Backup

upload_2021-7-7_17-21-19-png.269373

AAA3A's Partition

Jayro's Lockpick:
- Reset Hibernation (Hybrid Sleep)
- Windows Login Unlocker v1.6
- Bypass Windows Password v2019.4.1.3
- PCUnlocker v5.3
- Windows Password Reset v5.1
- Reset Windows Password v9.3.0.937
- Active@ Password Changer v11.0
- O&O BlueCon UserManager v1.0.1.5491
- NTPWEdit v0.7
- PEPassPass v1.1.0
- LazeSoft Windows Password Recovery v4.0.0.1
- WBG Password Recovery v2.0.0.1

AAA3A's Backup:
- AOEMI Backupper Technician Plus
- EaseUS Data Recovery
- Macrium Reflect Technician
- MiniTool ShadowMaker Pro Ultimate
- Symantec Ghost

AAA3A's Partition:
- Active UNERASER Ultimate
- DiskGenius Professional
- NIUBI Partition Editor Technician Edition

The installation is very simple. Just download the zip file of one of the menu folders available on Mega at the links indicated below and then place it in any directory. You can then launch them.
Jayro's Lockpick: https://mega.nz/file/w1xS1Y5K#qCtTTRmOYy0BvT0e6h4x4NkwWn2GpDvZFAgRtWc7bDc
AAA3A's Backup: https://mega.nz/file/0lxElIoY#_6DgTBugJIdPGOvWkqw9vytFM928DSbLQOppXO6mBIE
AAA3A's Partition: https://mega.nz/file/FxZFzCIJ#6VOl3OrYhvJ1wspf-hFnN0XhRPiXraDHspYlgcFIMi8

Last edited by AAA3A, , Reason: Changing files to fix the launch of some of the Backup and Partition software

Swizzy82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Careful downloading from other external sites, I don't manage those. The only one you can 100% trust starts with FC in the name.
are we talking FileCr?
I check it after downloading to a VM. Cylance did not pick up anything that I have not already waived

SteveF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Anybody know what are the size limitations for using Ventoy and Medicat on an NVME M.2? I want to use a 1TB if possible. UEFI. Also, is it possible to use same 1TB NVME for Legacy as well or would I need 2 different drives? Any special setup advice would be most appreciated. Thanks.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Anybody know what are the size limitations for using Ventoy and Medicat on an NVME M.2? I want to use a 1TB if possible. UEFI. Also, is it possible to use same 1TB NVME for Legacy as well or would I need 2 different drives? Any special setup advice would be most appreciated. Thanks.
There aren't any size limitations. Go nuts. :)

Typically, after creating the drive using Ventoy, you just format it to NTFS, and you're good to go.

Reactions: SteveF

SteveF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
There aren't any size limitations. Go nuts. :)

Typically, after creating the drive using Ventoy, you just format it to NTFS, and you're good to go.

Jayro (Medicat), you are 100% awesome. You have created the BEST repair/intall app (I thought it was impossible to top Strelec), a wonderful helpful forum and you are really a nice person to boot. Thanks for all your hard work, effort and sharing/giving attitude. Truly a rarity.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg