• Views 8,353,726
  • Replies 3,952
  • Likes 278

jmb49

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello vous tous, un petit tuto pour personnaliser le mini-Win-10 (et en particulier y ajouter des pilotes spécifiques) ? Merci bcp :)
Hi, I'm looking for a little walk-through to add some specific drivers to mini-windows-10. Any help would be appreciated, thank's a lot :) :hateit:

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello all of you, a little tutorial to customize the mini-Win-10 (and in particular add specific drivers)? thanks a lot:)
Hi, I'm looking for a little walk-through to add some specific drivers to mini-windows-10. Any help would be appreciated, thank's a lot :) : hateit:
On the USB, the System folder has a folder in it for Drivers. Drop your unzipped drivers in there. They can have folders and subfolders, and will be loaded upon startup of Mini Windows 10.

jmb49

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank's a lot, I'll give it a try and feed back tomorrow. My first target is Intel UHD 620 and I think I'll have to fight a little with the driver packaging, as it's as rich as heavy, full of GUI options to deal with display(s).

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Thank's a lot, I'll give it a try and feed back tomorrow. My first target is Intel UHD 620 and I think I'll have to fight a little with the driver packaging, as it's as rich as heavy, full of GUI options to deal with display(s).
GPU drivers are not recommend, since they require a reboot to get working after install, and that won't help you. You can still try it, there's just no guarantee it will work.

AAA3A

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you very much for your answer!
But I have other questions:

Mini windows 10 :
1) Which mouse driver to put on mini windows 10 ?

Jayro's Lockpick :
1) Can Jayro's Lockpick have a mouse driver?
2) When I launch Jayro's Lockpick, I can't start the software (I don't know where to find it). How do I do this?

Medicat VHD:
1) Does Medicat VHD work on an exfat formatted volume?
2) Can Medicat VHD settings and files be saved?

Many thanks to Jayro who did a great job with this tool that saves me a lot of time! I know it must take him a lot of time, but it works perfectly and solves the problems of all Medicat users and more!
Thanks a lot!

Last edited by AAA3A,

jmb49

Trophies
XP
Country
France
GPU drivers are not recommend, since they require a reboot to get working after install, and that won't help you. You can still try it, there's just no guarantee it will work.
Well, I read the warning 'Drivers - ReadMe.txt' : it's not easy :blink: I tried with no luck using unpacked Dell driver, unpacked Intel driver (nearly same as Dell), PowerShell Export-WindowsDriver and a last try with pnputil.exe (nearly same result as PS export). None of these works
:wtf:
I'll try to reduce the Intel driver as it's a huge one (many functions not necessary inside Mini-W10).
I'll give a look to tweak MS generic driver, to try to include adapted screen modes.
I think may be at time of boot, the Intel UHD 620 is not recognized as that it is, so my driver is not loaded for it. I just noticed that when I try to manually install it inside Mini-W10, it engages the process (so driver and hardwdare match correctly), but not enough space onto the drive to finish the whole task... May be I should try to enlarge this space first and then manually install the driver ?

Last edited by jmb49,

AAA3A

Trophies
XP
Country
France
For Médicat VHD, which 128 go 3.1 USB flash drive do you recommend? Knowing that Médicat VHD needs an ultra-fast USB flash drive!

Mini windows 10 :
1) Which mouse driver to put on mini windows 10 ?

Jayro's Lockpick :
1) Can Jayro's Lockpick have a mouse driver?
2) When I launch Jayro's Lockpick, I can't start the software (I don't know where to find it). How do I do this?

Medicat VHD:
1) Does Medicat VHD work on an exfat formatted volume?
2) Can Medicat VHD settings and files be saved?

Many thanks to Jayro who did a great job with this tool that saves me a lot of time! I know it must take him a lot of time, but it works perfectly and solves the problems of all Medecine users and more!
Thanks a lot!

@Jayro

Last edited by AAA3A,

looper972

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think you created your Medicat USB stick without stopping your antivirus. Some files have been deleted. You have lost the nice interface of MEDICAT and some applications don't work anymore.
MEDICAT 21.01 is a gem.

I have effectively deactivated all kinds of antivirus and I have the entire key but some image like acronis bug but hey no big deal I will replace it with another imgae

momosala

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have effectively deactivated all kinds of antivirus and I have the entire key but some image like acronis bug but hey no big deal I will replace it with another imgae

Reactions: BastardFromNowhere

AAA3A

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

https://gbatemp.net/threads/officia...disk-for-pc-repair.581637/page-3#post-9347206 (This is my problem)

https://gbatemp.net/threads/officia...disk-for-pc-repair.581637/page-3#post-9349741 (Here is the solution to my problem)

So I need a 128GB USB flash drive that is faster than 3.0! Will 3.1 be enough? If yes, what is the 3.1 128 GB USB flash drive on amazon if it is possible and not exceeding 30 € - 40 €?

Many thanks to Jayro who did a great job with this tool that saves me a lot of time! I know it must take him a lot of time, but it works perfectly and solves the problems of all Medicat users and more!
Thanks a lot!

@Jayro
@momosala
@crg
@BastardFromNowhere

Last edited by AAA3A,

neofita

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
So I need a 128GB USB flash drive that is faster than 3.0! Will 3.1 be enough? If yes, what is the 3.1 128 GB USB flash drive on amazon if it is possible and not exceeding 30 € - 40 €?

I use a Sandisk Extreme 3.0 64GB and it is quite fast.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
USB naming schemes are complicated, but USB 3.0 is the exact same as USB 3.1 gen 1. (5Gb/s)

So the Sandisk Extreme mentioned above should work fine. I have the Sandisk Flair 64GB and it's plenty fast.

Reactions: neofita

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
yes, it is fast enough for that, but not enough for VHD :(
Yeah, the VHD really benefits from an actual SSD. I got a 480GB portable USB SSD made by PNY. It's honestly a great deal, and is plenty fast for the VHD.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GQPXB3...abc_1K992KT1XGR9NW83SDBB?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

20201102_151056.jpg

AAA3A

Trophies
XP
Country
France
[QUOTE = "Jayro, post: 9366332, membre: 310594"] Oui, le VHD bénéficie vraiment d'un vrai SSD. J'ai un SSD USB portable de 480 Go fabriqué par PNY. C'est vraiment une bonne affaire et c'est très rapide pour le VHD.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GQPXB3...abc_1K992KT1XGR9NW83SDBB?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

[ATTACH = full] 246664 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]

Sera-ce suffisant pour Médicat VHD que j'ajoute à Médicat USB?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah, the VHD really benefits from an actual SSD. I got a 480GB portable USB SSD made by PNY. It's honestly a great deal, and is plenty fast for the VHD.

View attachment 246664

Is the USB flash drive available HERE suitable for Médicat VHD in Médicat USB? Is it fast enough?

https://www.amazon.fr/QUMOX-Portabl...erne+SSD+USB+3.1+128+go&qid=1613394046&sr=8-6

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv