OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
They did successfully create an NTFS drive, but it won't boot on their computer.
@Achilles_Nascimento , I don't believe MediCat DVD is compatible with FAT32. Since you seemingly can't boot an NTFS drive on your computer, you're out of luck. Sorry.
I might try my luck with testing a UDF version and seeing if that bars any better results.

carolinev9

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
your medicat dvd fixed my pc THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YO UTHANK YOU THANK YOUY THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU JAYRO THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahri1.gif

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
your medicat dvd fixed my pc THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YO UTHANK YOU THANK YOUY THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU JAYRO THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 112226
You're welcome. ^_^

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States

Nuysaki

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,
I'm trying to add a french language pack to your Mini windows 10, but i've got errors saying Error : 1306, Dism failed. No operation was performed.

It seems to be a version number problem, but i'm working with a WADK 1703.

If you have a solution for me...

Last edited by Nuysaki,

PurdueKappa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can i use this to help me fix this BSOD error
0xC000021A i can boot into the usb i made but i tried running the restore for windows 10 disc didn't work also startup repair didn't work i found the option to try to do the easyre but it runs in the command and is an endless loop maybe i'm not doing something right but need some help.

D

Deleted User

How can i use this to help me fix this BSOD error
0xC000021A i can boot into the usb i made but i tried running the restore for windows 10 disc didn't work also startup repair didn't work i found the option to try to do the easyre but it runs in the command and is an endless loop maybe i'm not doing something right but need some help.
Sounds like your OS is messed up beyond (simple) recovery, I'd recommend backing up any data you need, wiping your system drive, and installing Windows from scratch.

Reactions: Jayro

PurdueKappa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like your OS is messed up beyond (simple) recovery, I'd recommend backing up any data you need, wiping your system drive, and installing Windows from scratch.
ohhh man i'm willing to attempt (tough) recovery if its possible. By you saying simple might mean their is a possible way but tougher than a few clicks possible.. i'm willing to try... if someone can help

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ohhh man i'm willing to attempt (tough) recovery if its possible. By you saying simple might mean their is a possible way but tougher than a few clicks possible.. i'm willing to try... if someone can help
Recovery itself would be considered the simpler option.. Like Petra, I suggest backing up important data and making a fresh installation.

tedmg091309131

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you had another hdd you could copy the partitions to it. Then recover your windows partition on your computers original hdd. Then simply browse your second hdd for the software.

PurdueKappa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got an external but not sure of how to do taht.. and i wouldn't want to have my external plugged in all the time to use the programs if thats what it would be like.. does the easy re tool not work in this usb?

tedmg091309131

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately you might have to reinstall your software. But I seem to remember that windows recovery doesn't remove all of the software. Recovery only removes some software that microsoft thinks has conflicts with windows. Typically the games remain installed for instance. If you delete then reinstall windows you would have to reinstall all of your software before it could be used.

Last edited by tedmg091309131,

DJStevied

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The issue is actually with Syslinux. Different BIOSes support different system calls, that's why when everything works on my end on my computers, it doesn't work for some people. I'm trying to easy my way into learning GRUB2 and BOOTMGR, and MediCat will slowly transition more and more away from Syslinux. Right now, I have the unreleased 17.10.03 working, where Mini Windows 10 and the Windows recovery discs are all selectable within the windows BOOTMGR menu. That's a huge step forward, now that I've learned how to use the commands and change the UUID numbers of the .wim files being called.

Any chance i can test it out? Tried it on 3 different computers with no joy. Thanks for your work on this. Much appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-