Homebrew Mastershoes DU Themed Emulator Forwarders

rich333

Trophies
XP
Country
Nice work. Always hoped someone would do something like this!

But why the DarkUmbra text? Spoils a top quality theme.

mastershoes

GameTDB Mod & Retro Cover Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off... thank you everyone!

rich333 said:
Nice work. Always hoped someone would do something like this!

But why the DarkUmbra text? Spoils a top quality theme.

Well, I belong to an awesome gaming community at DarkUmbra, and originally I made these as kind of a DU exclusive type thing. However, traffic there is limited, and I felt that there were some people out there who would find these useful, that would never even know about them. So I recently upped them here.. and that's the story of "Why the DarkUmbra text". That being said, I'm open to editing all of these and putting up another version if there's enough interest. I could just remove the image, but i think it would look to bare.. Any ideas for a replacement image? Maybe a "Wii Emulation" type logo or something? Please lemme know any ideas you might have, thanks.

dokrak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Very nice.

I think its looks dark i don`t think it is to dark do.

Nice job anyway.
yaywii.gif

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Wow very nice collection! Strange thing about scummvm, may I can fix it, I'll check it out this weekend
smile.gif

mastershoes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIX94 said:
Wow very nice collection! Strange thing about scummvm, may I can fix it, I'll check it out this weekend
smile.gif

Thanks brotha, and thanks for the source! About scummvm, it might be on the apps end, and not yours. It loads to a screen that says something along the lines of "scummvm was shut down improperly last time". It was the first time i've seen anything like that. Hope that info helps. If you do have a fix for it, lemme know, but like i said, it might be with scummvm (I'm using 1.3.1 fust fyi). Take it easy man.

mastershoes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I've decided that I am going to create a slightly modified "Non-DarkUmbra" version of these channels.

Here's a quick vid of the forwarders with a new "Wii Emulation" logo inserted, and another vid with No Logo. Sorry it's a quick crappy phone vid, but it gets the point across. Please give me some input on what looks better (i like the "Wii Emulation" logo personally) or any other ideas you might have. Also, if there are any other changes you would like to see in a new release along with the logo change (maybe a different bg color or something?) PLEASE SPEAK UP!!

Your input is greatly appreciated!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcjP6A1F0OI[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwBAOnj8YWA[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqcBgTkqcY4[/youtube]

mastershoes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update 09-27-11 - Added a PC Engine (WiiEngine) Forwarder, as well as a PAL version of SNES (snes9xgx), and Megadrive (genplusgx). I uploaded a Simple Forwarder and a Channel for WiiEngine, because I was getting codedumps upon exiting the app with all the forwarding sources i tried. I also added v11 forwarders for smsplus and hugo-gx, but they are ONLY compatible with the USB MOD versions!!!!!!!!! If you're using an official release of these, stick with the Simple Forwarders. Vids to come soon, and these have not yet been added to the all-inclusive rar file. Will update that when I get the vids up.

Update 09-30-11 - All vids are now up, and the all-inclusive .rar file has been updated to include every forwarder (& every version) on this page.

Edit:

Update 10-04-11 - Big Update!! I have changed out all the Title ID's on these forwarders (they were "ZDU1" - "ZD30") to the official WiiTDB Title ID's (D??A). This way, if you're using WiiFlow for example, you can download the matching "channel covers" without having to rename anything! Boosh! Also, I have changed the icons for "BlueMSX-Wii, DeSmuMEWii, vbagx, and Wiituka" to better match the rest of them (ie - switched out BlueMSX-wii for MSX, Wiituka for Amstrad CPC, etc.) Oh, and I fixed the logo on GxGeo v1 as well. Videos of the updated forwarders have been uploaded, and all links on this page have been updated! The all inclusive .rar file also now includes every forwarder and every version on this page, plus the "Old Logo" versions of BlueMSX-wii, DeSmuMEWii, vbagx, and Wiituka.

univa

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Friend i hope that soon you can correct your Forwaders that are very beautiful and are the best and i hope you can resolve a freeze on the Wii when scrolling through the channels with the + and - Buttons.

Greetings.

Nintendero of heart until death i snatched from them.

th_523074583_13zbgp0_th_122_340lo.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated