Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
SEGA confirmed today that, starting February (in Japan), the Wii Virtual Console will start receiving Sega Master System games.
First titles announced are Hokuto no Ken (600 points) and Fantasy Zone (500 points).
With the Master System, SEGA will also distribute Game Gear and Sega Mark III games on the VC.

source: http://wii.ign.com/articles/847/847651p1.html

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bah 500 points is too much for most of these games, while some are worth it others are definitely not.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I cannot get excited over Master System appearing on the VC list. Maybe if some more CD based consoles appeared I'd be excited but that's just wishful thinking.

Sweater Fish Del

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, I am *SO* sick of seeing people bitching about how much Nintendo charges for Virtual Console games.

Isn't it *OBVIOUS* to you people by now that they are *NOT* in fact charging too much? Millions of games have been purchased at the current prices and the Wii Virtual Console is an unqualified success.

Perhaps you guys are just cheap ass pirates who have no appreciation of the true value of a good game.

As for me, I don't have a Wii, but if I did I'd be all over SMS games on the VC. The Master System is one of the best consoles of all time.

...word is bondage...

Shinster

Trophies
XP
Country
Man, I am *SO* sick of seeing people bitching about how much Nintendo charges for Virtual Console games.

Isn't it *OBVIOUS* to you people by now that they are *NOT* in fact charging too much? Millions of games have been purchased at the current prices and the Wii Virtual Console is an unqualified success.

Perhaps you guys are just cheap ass pirates who have no appreciation of the true value of a good game.

As for me, I don't have a Wii, but if I did I'd be all over SMS games on the VC. The Master System is one of the best consoles of all time.

...word is bondage...

I agree on this one. Although I also have a modded Wii I buy games I like and download VC games from the Wii Shop channel as a way to support good games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: fellow EST resident here, it's noon for me too