Truth101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
In Master of the Monster Lair, players must trap the freeloading monsters of South Arc. To do so you must become the architect of a vast labyrinth, crafting intricate levels designed to lure and capture all manner of beasts. Level after level, every monster disposed of offers the promise of new weapons and items, allowing for more unique dungeon designs and more efficient means of ridding South Arc of the nasty baddies.
Genre: RPG

General Features

* Design your own battleground

* Choose where distinct monsters spawn

* Set traps and attract rare beasts

* Kill monsters in order to create recipes with their meat

* Gain strength from recipes derived from fallen foes

* Different meals have different effects on your strength

Note Not asking for Rom but does anyone know if it has been dumped yet?

Also my thoughts the game looks interesting enough, and the DS doesn't have enough new Rpg's on it so I hope it lives up to enjoyability if not in story at game play at least.

Truth101

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First to be clear Just because it's been dumped doesn't mean that it's automatically going to get updated in the release list, So it doesn't hurt to ask especially when you include some Info on the game itself, and even take "time" to link to a game play video of it.

Also I was also asking because The Eur Release came out Sept 19 2008 and still hasn't been dumped. So I was also making the topic for people to Discuss and Let people know the game exists.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Just did a search

Master of the Monster Lair - 10/22/08 US
Dungeon Maker - 11/14/08 EU

Just wait a while.

Oh, and to everybody saying "OMG STOP ASKING WHEN GAMES R GUNNA BE DUMPED!!11!"... Don't even bother, seriously. Your posts contribute NOTHING. At least provide a release date or some extra information. Sick of seeing that every time. It just attracts more people to post the same thing.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Truth101 said:
Note Not asking for Rom but does anyone know if it has been dumped yet?

QUOTE(DarkIain @ Oct 23 2008, 03:48 AM) I would also like to know if it has been dumped. It looks like a really good looking game.

Don't ask if the game has been dumped, it'll just cause other members to flame you, and it has been said numerous times, if you want to check for the game, and if it has been dumped, just check release list here!
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showforum=103
If the game isn't on that list, IT HASN'T BEEN DUMPED..

Also, check this topic!!
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=105659

That's all!

kjean

Trophies
Website
homeless
XP
Country
Create dungeon and monster lair, then fight, boss showed up, and fight, next dungeon appear, go down, again and again.
Most interesting part of this game is your slime-ish friend. It, slime-ish dude, evolving by absorbing defeated enemy monsters skill/stat (can't remember exactly) if it survived in battle. (It's so weak in earlier) and it's physical appearance also changing, so it can put some shoes on. (It is slime-thing at first, remember?) But the rest of the gameply is, nah, not so interesting... IMO

sillypatterson

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't even seen this one in stores yet...
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work