Hacking MASSIVE PROBLEM - POSSIBLE A9LH BRICK?!?!???!

KingHaunting

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok so guys im FREAKING OUT. my 3ds turns on with a blue light which just fades after a moment, so my ds wont turn on!!! when I plug my sd card into the memory card reader it says it cannot read and needs formatting. IS THERE ANY WAY TO SAVE MY CONSOLE?! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP IM COMPLETELY FREAKED OUT!!

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so guys im FREAKING OUT. my 3ds turns on with a blue light which just fades after a moment, so my ds wont turn on!!! when I plug my sd card into the memory card reader it says it cannot read and needs formatting. IS THERE ANY WAY TO SAVE MY CONSOLE?! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP IM COMPLETELY FREAKED OUT!!
It could have gotten corrupted. Format it and then place a arm9loaderhax.bin on the root of your sd card and it should boot?

Last edited by Lumince,

emuashui

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong

more info needed, ofw or cfw like a9lh menuhax installed / being installed ?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
This sounds your SD card go corrupt, hopefully that corruption didn't brick your system
Try downloading the latest Luma3DS either from the guide or from my sticky and booting with another SD card.
I am going to kibosh this rumor before it spreads any further. Yes, her github was hacked. BUT they didn't replace any of the files. They simply deleted the Luma3DS repo and replace it with old CFW. They didn't add a brick code.

Last edited by Issac, , Reason: Snipped trashed comment
D

Deleted User

`
well what is on the sd card? are you in mid process of adding cfw. if not, format your sd (presuming nothing seriously important is there, such as a nand backup) format it, get the lastest luma, and all the files nessesary for your 3ds. if done properly you should have it boot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)