Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stumbled across this on Game Informer:

MP%20Telemetry%20Datanew.jpg

Source

Some notes:
  • Almost none of my characters use Assault Rifles actually. Most of them actually carry the Tempest SMG. Yet again I play power-heavy characters mostly (Adept, Vanguard, Engineer).
  • Why would people play Turian? Turian Soldiers are god awful. The Sentinels are good but that's only half the turians. I play Drell Adept or Asari Vanguard most of the time.
  • I don't see many people playing Soldier actually, although there's quite a few of those Battlefield 3 soldiers (as you can see).
  • Also, it's nice to see how fucking hard those Gold matches are. My friends and I are eventually going to do the "Complete all maps on Gold" achievement. 4 Engineers and Geth as enemies, sounds like fun.
It's awesome to see the multiplayer being so popular though. It's actually pretty fun. Between community objectives, promotion (the equivalent of prestiging), unlocks, and the RPG aspects, it's probably one of my favorite online multiplayer games to date. Although I never really got into much online multiplayer outside of Left 4 Dead 2 and Red Dead Redemption on the Xbox, I had a brief spout of playing TF2 on the PC but my PC is such shit so I couldn't really continue having fun.

SirSomaCruz

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Is it really that good ? I'm thinking about selling the game because I've compleated it and I have legit online pass (getting money for 3DS :creep:). I love playing Gears of War 3 and Modern Warfare 3 multiplayer and I don't ME3 multiplayer to be disappointing :|

Ending wasn't that bad. meh

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it really that good ? I'm thinking about selling the game because I've compleated it and I have legit online pass (getting money for 3DS :creep:). I love playing Gears of War 3 and Modern Warfare 3 multiplayer and I don't ME3 multiplayer to be disappointing :|

Ending wasn't that bad. meh

The multiplayer is definitely worth playing, though it's focused on cooperation with fellow players rather than competitive deathmatch. You'd be better off keeping ME3 and selling Gears, honestly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night