Nintendo DS hoarder
OP
Trophies
Website
randommeaninglesscharacters.com
XP
Country
Canada
After COVID is all said and done, will you still wear masks? Plenty of us have bought nice reusable masks, and I wanted to know what you'll do with them after COVID. Will you still walk around showing off your cool masks, or do you think you'll be all masked out?

I think I'll keep wearing mine. I've spent good money on masks, and I like how they look on me. (though I might look a bit weird if everyone else stops wearing masks)

Edit: Ok, COVID probably will be here forever, but I mean after COVID becomes like the flu or something

Last edited by rvtr,

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
SarsCovid-19 will be like the influenza virus, never will go, each year a new "variation" and obviously a new "vaccine" on sectors where the people do not follow basic hygiene, will be like Ebola: sporadic outbreak and new quarentines. but learn from some Asiatic countries, after the SARS they continue to protect them selves 1 year after the outbreak officially ended, but was no new outbreaks.

Use Mask
Wash your hands constantly
Use sanitizer alcohol
try to maintain safe distance
take care of you and your beloveds (hope they include the rest of humanity :lol:)

On resume Be safe.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
SarsCovid-19 will be like the influenza virus, never will go, each year a new "variation" and obviously a new "vaccine"
And maybe one Day,the "Vaccinate all of them now" Mass Movement will understand AND accept it.....
....even a 99,99 % Vaccination Rate will not change that for the Moment......

It will never go away again....it will be maybe "not so harmful anymore".....someday....

And for the Thread Protocol- No,If I ever should get "it" and get recovered,I will do not wear a Mask no longer.

Reactions: impeeza

DaFixer

Dare to be stupid
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No, I hate to wear them.
But for some reason those mask have a funny side effect on me!
Because i'm autistic, I really try to read poeple faces. That help me to figure out if they a serious or not.
But with those masks I have only the eye's, so i'm more forcus on then before covid.
Now I notice, that I starting to really like women eye's.
So now i'm first checking the women eyes first and then the rest :)

AlexMCS

Human
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I won't be using masks "after CoViD-19", except for the usual (I'm sick, I'll be visiting sick people etc.).
As for what "after CoViD-19" means, that is the real question here, since the virus and its variants, naturally or not, most likely won't be going anywhere.

Reactions: rvtr

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. Whenever covid calms down and becomes more like the common cold, I'll stop wearing my mask (and update my avvy). It's incredible the amount of people that this covid is over, though. We need the anti maskers to participate. I feel like we are all on the same team, trying to win the cup, but some players are hanging out in the locker room waiting for the few all-stars to win the cup for them. The game will just drag on.

FAKEdemicBioPYSCHONANOWAR

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
They don't work, to give you the idea of fake 'safety". Our government has said this from the beginning that they dont work and cannot be used like that. aside from the many researches done and experts. And aside from all the ritualistic, metaphorical etc. reasons they want you to wear one like cattle and have your voice censored. etc.
Trauma based mind control people.
Psychological warfare.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They don't work, to give you the idea of fake 'safety". Our government has said this from the beginning that they dont work and cannot be used like that. aside from the many researches done and experts. And aside from all the ritualistic, metaphorical etc. reasons they want you to wear one like cattle and have your voice censored. etc.
Trauma based mind control people.
Psychological warfare.
lern2science

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
And maybe one Day,the "Vaccinate all of them now" Mass Movement will understand AND accept it.....
....even a 99,99 % Vaccination Rate will not change that for the Moment......

It will never go away again....it will be maybe "not so harmful anymore".....someday....

And for the Thread Protocol- No,If I ever should get "it" and get recovered,I will do not wear a Mask no longer.
The vaccines aren't magical condoms that makes you invulnerable.

The vaccine's reduces largely the mortality rate if you get infected.

Which is why people must get it... well... not really from my own sadistical point of view ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On topic:
Yes, I wore masks before this fucking chinese shit, and I will wear one after it.

Last edited by JuanMena,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was like is this the way out, oh probably there's a giant exit sign
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We all should have free health, dental, vision care, and make the college kids pay for the schooling, f that college forgiveness plan our govt doing now, its really not fair for all others in the past that had to pay for they're schooling anyways (like me, with 2 kids I paid to send to college in the past)
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    whynotboth.jpg
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, very true
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I think we should outlaw healthcare entirely because the fact that people can get healthcare today is unfair to those in the past that couldn't
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lol
  • mthrnite tempBOT: @ mthrnite
    smacks Sicklyboy around a bit with a large leech
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Howdy @mthrnite , great to see you :D
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    hola mi hermano
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @Sicklyboy - the comparison would be forgiving all medical debt, not making healthcare illegal!
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Although I still don't agree, medical debt is rarely a choice, whereas enrolling in university is certainly a choice
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    we need more smart cats tho for reals
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    College costs, college loans, book prices, the entire thing is predatory, oft touted as essential to a successful life for my generation and the ones since, and completely unaffordable without putting you through an insane financial hardship for literal decades in many situations.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Many of the same issues can be seen for the insanely predatory healthcare and health insurance system in the US
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    ^this
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    It's important for society to be healthy and educated. If those things can't happen because all of the institutions that prop up those industries make it unattainable for all but a small portion of society, then your society is largely going to be disease ridden, dying, and uneducated in very short order.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Issue is it's too rich of a coperation already with bad sugar diets causing diabetes and killing teeth a new set of teeth around 90k
  • cearp @ cearp:
    I agree it's not easy for the average American, let alone the ones below that average. Free / cheaper healthcare is much more important I think than free university education.
    Of course like @mthrnite said, why not both. But I doubt both will get solved at once, and surely healthcare is top priority.
    +1
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    they go hand in hand unless you want a plumber performing your triple bypass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Everyone should be Medicaid elegable for implants at the most
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    If it's needed to keep you healthy it shouldn't cost you $90k. The fact that it does is an enormous problem
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    but yeah, affordable is all i'm asking for
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    i'd be happy with affordable dentures
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With my old dentist he even encouraged switching insurance every quarter
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    And if the concern is that "well we can't trust the government to intervene for this because the government can't do anything right and wastes tons of money" then holy shit push for a better government. I'm certainly trying to. Don't throw your hands up and go "we've tried nothing and we're all out of ideas"
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: And if the concern is that "well we can't trust the government to intervene for this because the...