Nintendo DS hoarder
OP
Trophies
Website
randommeaninglesscharacters.com
XP
Country
Canada
After COVID is all said and done, will you still wear masks? Plenty of us have bought nice reusable masks, and I wanted to know what you'll do with them after COVID. Will you still walk around showing off your cool masks, or do you think you'll be all masked out?

I think I'll keep wearing mine. I've spent good money on masks, and I like how they look on me. (though I might look a bit weird if everyone else stops wearing masks)

Edit: Ok, COVID probably will be here forever, but I mean after COVID becomes like the flu or something

Last edited by rvtr,

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I fucking hate this vaccine propaganda now.

At first I was positive to the vaccine when they said: 90% will be immune and society can restore to normal when 70% is vaccinated... Then suddenly; Oh, the vaccine didn't protect u at all, u only get less sick (Which is in fact due to Omrikon)... Pfizer is lying as fuck.... I have 2 vaccinations, and now Im really hesitant to take the third one, because: It doesn't work god damnit! And people say: "WEAR MASK, WEAR MASK", then I'm all like: But hey! Im vaccinated!!... Others: "But u can still spread the virus",,, ME: "That's isn't what the said in the beginning", others: "Pffft, media has NEVER said that".... Then I give em a lot of good ol URLS and BAM they are like: "wtf? Maybe we've been screwed after all"... And now they talk about a 4th dose? Stupid sheeps!

The vaccines do work, but that doesn't mean that you won't need to be vaccinated again.

Viruses mutate. Until they mutate, they can't predict what mutations there will be and whether the vaccine will work against them.

That doesn't make them liars.

Pacheko17

Controversial opinions guy.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'll continue to wear them when sick or when it's winter.
My lips get severely dehydrated really easily with the winter air and masks have helped a lot.

And I don't want to spread viruses around, even if it's just the common cold. Just seems like the nicer thing to do.
It sucks to wear them right now, with it being summer, but during winter it feels really comfy.

Reactions: rvtr

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is it always the ugly people who refuse to wear masks? Cover that mug.
Funny, but in reality its the people who think freedom means you're allowed to affect other's personal safety, in order to climax a "freedom" fetish. Without considering it violates other's right to life and liberty, by needlessly increasing the likelihood of being exposed. Essentially sociopaths and/or science deniers.

To be clear, I will wear a mask when/where its recommended to do so by science, or if I knew I was sick, but not after/otherwise.

Reactions: Lacius

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny, but in reality its the people who think freedom means you're allowed to affect other's personal safety, in order to climax a "freedom" fetish. Without considering it violates other's right to life and liberty, by needlessly increasing the likelihood of being exposed. Essentially sociopaths and/or science deniers.
So, ugos.

Reactions: Benja81

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Masks are my new normal. I am still buying cute masks and I am leading in heavily on the cute femboy catboy look
This hadn’t changed, I am still leaning in on the cute femboy catboy with a mask look.

Reactions: SAIYAN48 and rvtr

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think masks need to stay. Nothing to do with COVID, some of y'all are just ugly. :rofl2:

🤣 well we got a mask for your eyes so you don't need to see us.

imrs.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Jayro

rvtr

Nintendo DS hoarder
OP
Trophies
Website
randommeaninglesscharacters.com
XP
Country
Canada
Didn't it come out that cloth masks are not able to reduce the spread of infection? I assume you haven't managed to find a supply of cute surgical masks?
There's always sticking a nice cloth mask over the boring surgical ones.

Reactions: subcon959

Stone_Wings

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't worn one in months. I sometimes did it just to avoid confrontation in the beginning, but it isn't really done here by many anymore.

And that is aa HUGE part of the problem. No one cares enough anymore to confront anyone. What good does it do me when I'm wearing a mask in a store, but I'm the only one? What good does it do for me, when I'm surrounded by 100 other people that are NOT wearing a mask? Why should me or anyone else not confront any of these people? For fear of a violent reaction? I'm getting sooooooooooooooo tired of trying to protect myself, when absolutely no one around me is trying to help the situation, at all. It's like I'm ready to just give up. I'm not sure how much longer I can fight the fight regarding COVID. I've already had it once, was incredibly sick, and have had several scares that required me to be tested because people I was around conveniently forgot to tell me they werent feeling well until after the fact. I'm sick of the stupid people not doing their part, but I may soon become one of those people. I just can't do this anymore. I'm too tired of fighting for my own health and safety.

Reactions: rvtr

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT +1