OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
333dx8.jpg

All Right, it was the mysterious site with the Triforce. Now, it's confirmed, it's not a Zelda game. But a new RPG for the Playstation Portable. The game will be released later in 2009. You can take a look at the official site for more information. (It's still in Japanese).

icon11.gif
Marvelous Entertainment Inc. Site
icon11.gif
Official Game Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Free edition doesnt let you resize
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So seriously, damn I didn't know that. One to grow on...Gonna go check myself
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Etcher decided to partition like 400GB of this sd card so trying to find a good software that doesnt ask for your entire check
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it a blank Partition, or are you trying to take an existing partition and extend it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I once married a woman because she had a nice partition, then it became corrupted. I had to abandon that woman, and upgrade to a nicer woman with a better partition.
    +1
  • AdenTheThird @ AdenTheThird:
    This is one of the more bizarre spam raids I've seen on this site
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is weird
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Thank You Mods! Spam Swatters Rule!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I had a werid memory blank picked up my tooth brush and I was like what do I do next
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cause you did Ecstasy/MDMA or LSD in the past, it will creep up on you and do that sometimes. Or dementia. (BTW- Just insert into anal cavity for 1 minute, then remove, check temperature. -76 normal)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No I read your comment and realized I didn't want to remember anything
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toothbrushes are great for cleaning tile grout, A little baking soda and water is all you need. Obv don't use the same toothbrush you use for anal temperature probing.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mcguyver saved and rescused a whole village, just using a toothbrush.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    At least a dentist is cheaper than your wife
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't know why my dentist gets mad when I call her demtits
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just remember, that dentist, can put you out with gas, then do things to you. (makes me wanna go see my dentist)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    She's got happy gas
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It is funny how they call that laughing gas, granted it does make you giggly before you pass out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Alot of offices are clearing it out guess they figure just deal with it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had a root canal done a year ago and got gassed before. My dentist made me count from 10 backwards, i remember making it to 5. Woke up thinking I was still counting backwards from 10.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm looking at dozens of crowns and a couple implants
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Got awesome insurance that's supposedly going to cover it all
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea thats alot of work. I was a tabacco dipper in high school, playing ball, then start smoking cigs around 20 (girlfriend got me) then quit smoking when I turn 40. But yea I never brushed twice a day like I should of, n ofcourse my grill is messed. Dentist are expensive, even insurance for anything too.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Most give 4k Max which is enough for two teeth yearly
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Most give 4k Max which is enough for two teeth yearly