Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Hello,

I live in France and I have download Mario Strikers Charged from team All Star (all-mario).
I can play at this game very well but when I try to connect to internet, i have this message :

"Error to receive stats informations"

But I can connect to Internet Channel !
Please Help Me ! :'(

Thanks !
bow.gif

1337Nemo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i got the problem,too.

i read it in the german nintendo forum,too ...

seems to be like a big problem.. nintendo has to fix it fast ;D i want to play online...

ih8crouch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
snap, how typical is this...wait all this time to get an online and sommet buggers up for some ppl.

Im using the Nintendo wifi dongle and have no firewall so dunno what it could be

ih8crouch

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
there is lots of ppl with burnt game on here and i think there would be more than us complaining about this if that were the problem...my prediction is its the night the game has come out and the server is struggling with the load a bit

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most likly Nintendo is at fault. This happened with Mario Kart DS and Metroid DS when they first came out. Nintendo will fix it, but it sucks cause you can't even play freinds.. No online at all.

Tjharwin

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My friends who have the legit game have been going online, they say it's awesome.

It's probably burnt games only.

EDIT: One of my friends said he started experiencing the problem at 2 hours ago. He said online was really laggy when he was playing it. Perhaps Nintendo are making tweaks to reduce lag?

1337Nemo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
gamespy is gay.
wink.gif

i think it because all these ntsc gamers come to our server .. letting us lag all the time and now overloading our servers.. nintendo plz ban america from europe server and release the game in the usa fast..

slightlyaskew

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
gamespy is gay.
wink.gif

i think it because all these ntsc gamers come to our server .. letting us lag all the time and now overloading our servers.. nintendo plz ban america from europe server and release the game in the usa fast..

nintendo, please ban all of the ppl playing a copied game on a chipped system so I can play the game I've payed hard earned money for. thanks.

hate2.gif

Tjharwin

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
gamespy is gay.
wink.gif

I think you're right.

Anyone in the US who has a PAL version of the game will be directed to the European servers, and I can imagine how bad the ping time will be.

US importers. can't you wait for once instead of ruining it for us Europeans?

Tjharwin

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
so what's the solution?waiting...?
frown.gif

Your best chance is to sit tight whilst Nintendo solve the problem. Because it's night time in Europe, and NOE is based in Germany (where I think it's 10:44), I wouldn't expect anything to be done about it tonight.

Then again...I could be wrong.

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo please ban snobs that think they're better because they were dumb and spent lots of cash on something they could have gotten for free.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @HiradeGirl, https://a.co/d/6oECWAh