Hacking mario sonic winter olympics

mattjd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OK you have changed it now.

try forcing PAL60 with error 002 fix as yes. And like I said update IOS55 with trucha sign bug. with DOP IOS v8.

Oh and you can also try Hermes cIOS v4 38 merged with 37

If not then its a bad dump.

Riicky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what Cios Rev are you using...try updating to Rev14,that should fix the 001 error

Put it in the apps folder on ur sd card, and run it in the HBC.. choose network install

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
don't see what the problem is must be a bad dump of the game or something cause it works no bother on my 3.2E running on old wigator0.3backup launcher and default settings

b0rd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Riicky said:
what Cios Rev are you using...try updating to Rev14,that should fix the 001 error

Put it in the apps folder on ur sd card, and run it in the HBC.. choose network install

QUOTE(mattjd @ Oct 10 2009, 09:29 PM) Is it the PAL version of Mario and sonic at the winter olympics?

You might need to try and force NTSC seeing that you live in America. Also set fix error 002 as on.

Also install the latest version of IOS55 with DOP IOS v8 and trucha sign it. This might sort it out.

thanks but i tried both these and i get the same error

gets to select save file then a menu with music , the music stops and it just hangs you can still move the cursor but nothing happens

Riicky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
download neogamma R7...load it through that, it will block disc updates

or if you have preloader or are using start patch (start patch preferred), they allow you to block disc updates through the regular disc channel

Riicky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could do this the old fashioned way....

On The PC,open up the ISO with Wii Scrubber , extract the main.dol ...keep wii scrubber open..... open up Generic Wii Patcher, load the main.dol...and remove the 001 and 002 error strings,and save it...then replace the main.dol in wii scrubber with the one you just edited...then either burn or install to USB

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Riicky said:

On The PC,open up the ISO with wii scrubber, extract the main.dol ...keep wii scrubber open..... open up Generic Wii Patcher, load the main.dol...and remove the 001 and 002 error strings...then replace the main.dol in wii scrubber...then either burn or install to USB
what I was gonna suggest but you beat me to it

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
longtom1 said:
don't see what the problem is must be a bad dump of the game or something cause it works no bother on my 3.2E running on old wigator0.3backup launcher and default settings

Agree with this. Mario & Sonic @ Winter Olympics PAL is working fine on my 4.2E Wii when played through CFG Loader (latest version) and rev14.

b0rd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hmmmm ive never had a problem with any game except this one , im just about out of ideas
gonna try removing the 001 002 then ummm i dunno lol

b0rd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Riicky said:

On The PC,open up the ISO with Wii Scrubber , extract the main.dol ...keep wii scrubber open..... open up Generic Wii Patcher, load the main.dol...and remove the 001 and 002 error strings,and save it...then replace the main.dol in wii scrubber with the one you just edited...then either burn or install to USB

working on dvdr with neogamma 7

thanks alot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof