Gaming Mario & Luigi RPG 3!!!!! (J) Carrot Minigame

Codebrain

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am currently stuck on the Carrot Minigame. I have completed the tutorial, and went to the next part. I didnt finish the carrot in time (Its hard for me >_

Jvct

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Brazil
You need to be lucky and got the red things that explodes all carrots, it worked for me.
laugh.gif

Codebrain

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I havent really figured out the minigame itself. The point is to remove the carrot bits, 3-4 clicks and their gone. There are 3 orbs that sometimes come out of the carrot bits:

Red orb - Destroys all the bits (rare)

Yellow Orb - Reduces the chunks to only one click

Blue orb - Destroys a couple of the smallest chunks.

But, the more times you hit the chunks, the level of the orbs goes down. Originally youll start with the red orb, and then itll go down each time after a certain amount of taps.

Eventually, youll get down to the blue orb and have not found a single orb yet.

Heres the thing. Thats my situation >_<

When I get the first piece done, I get to around 42 seconds. When the second part comes, 20 seconds. The 3rd, usually about 3 seconds, then I lose during the fourth round.

frown.gif

illmtu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There is a way to do this, I struggled at first. When bowser is eating at one point he will glow, around the time he glows the carrot bit that hits his stomach is the one that has the "bomb" in it. It isnt exact but if you click around the carrot pieces that landed when he glows thats the one, if you find it fast enough it will be red and destroy all of the pieces on the screen.

Good Luck

eljose

Trophies
XP
Country
Could someone add an 'infinite time for carrot minigame' (or for all games ) , i tried the infinite time code for the USA version of the game and it did not work
unsure.gif

if possible please , i would like the infinite time cheat or some time cheat to bypass the carrot game ,thanks.
yaynds.gif

KaeserX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
There is no need for luck... Just watch bowser when he chunks the carrots, when the special sound/flash comes you watch where the little carrot piece falls (the one right after that sound/flash) there is the red orb. It took me some time to figure it out, it was quiet frustrating
tongue.gif

EDIT: NVM illmtu wrote it
tongue.gif
, ah well two diffrent ''guides'' better then one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O i3? o........................................k
    Both of mine are i5's lol
    All right! Who stole my right sock? :angry:
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    At least someone other than myself thought it was funny :rofl:
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    DNDBD (DND×DBD) IS A REAL THING
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt have school today
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Am I [R WORD]?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it