Hacking Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside Story Works !

funem

Retro Powered..
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just posting this for all those who didn't want to troll through the mess of a thread for the release of the game.

Works fine on EZ-Flash Vi with Kernel 2.0 RC5 on my DSi. Im using a patched version of the game. Even the mic test in the menu works.

Have noticed some graphical glitches flicking at the top of the top screen though. Nothing bad. ALSO I had one freeze at the same point each time after Bowsers first battle with Midbus. I used the same trick as The world ends with you... as the animation comes on that it hangs on... open and close the lid of the DS a few times till its passed the hanging point.....

Apart from the above I havent had any random hanging as of yet and I am four hours into the game now. Will sill buy this when it comes out in the EU though !

If this has been posted here before then... sorry !

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks funem for the feedback.
wink.gif

ThommyDude

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
n00b question here, is that kernel thingy also avalable on the normal EZ-flash V??? for the normal DS/Lite ??
cause if thats the case i can steal it from my brother and play Mario!!

fathawg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gameking19 if you bothered to read the forum rules you would already know the answer to that question

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Because it works.
smile.gif

I suppose you have not tried with a fresh unzipped rom and deleted all previous configuration files from this game (ROMDAT/ROMINI) ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc