Gaming Mario Kart Wii U Missing Battle Levels? Any hack for this?

WiiU_Funkionz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty much all in the title. I like many, was extremely disappointed in how Nintendo failed to update the Mario Kart Wii U version to actually have legit battle levels like previous versions (and the switch version that they fixed)... I was just curious if there is any hacked versions of Mario Kart Wii U out there that has them incorporated into the game as they should have been by Nintendo?

Reactions: ExZardoz

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, GameBanana has all the Deluxe battle maps available for 8 Wii U, do note however that because of how the battle maps were handled in 8 on the Wii U that if you play a modded version of the game with the battle maps enabled, their normal race counterparts become tracks that you can not race on. Deluxe separated these map locations, but 8 on the Wii U combined them in such a way where you can't alter the battle map without also altering the race course it was made from.

As such, I might recommend you get my suite of Mario Kart 8 modpacks, or at least just grab the Battle and/or Battle Lite modpacks from the collection of 6 modpacks. Battle LIte is just Vanilla MK8 with these Deluxe battle courses. It all has some new flair as well, but nothing that changes up how the game plays. Battle is the same as Lite, except some racers and karts have been swapped out for new ones. You can watch the video in that link to see what I'm talking about.

Last edited by MikaDubbz,
Reactions: ExZardoz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I lost weight over getting rid of my doctor