Gaming Mario Kart 8 "Touchscreen Edition"

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 1,236
  • Replies 5
S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
I thought about trying to play Mario Kart 8 Deluxe with the Switch console only as a tablet/smartphone not realising it didn't have motion controls but that could definitely work on a smartphone/tablet with the bare essentials.

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has features to make sure the player never falls off the track and auto-acceleration so here's hoping Mario Kart will be one of Ninty's next smartphone games. :)

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The "first in line" to download a mobile game...
I see you underestimate virtual lines, they can get very long and packed and you may need to wait for long due to overstaturated servers not being able to cope.
The worst thing is you don't even realize where in the line are you, and so it happens that you run at opening time to buy some limited edition (or movie, concert, whatever ticket), and it is already sold out...

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For the record, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe does have motion controls. The issue with what you're wanting to do is that the motion sensor thing is in the right JoyCon. On top of that, you'd have no way to accelerate (not counting the auto acceleration because it sucks). But I agree it's a shame. Playing VOEZ on the Switch made me realise it's really nice to use as just a tablet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8