Mario Kart 8 Stat editor

Poundingcake

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking for how to make all the karts and drivers have equals stats in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. It used to work before the 2nd wave of DLC but it no longer does. I've even made sure to dump the latest version of the performance.bin file.
If I try it now, the karts don't accelerate no matter what the stats are set at.

Poundingcake

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For anyone wondering why I am looking for this ability, it isn't for online. I only bring this up because I've had other accuse me of such when I've asked elsewhere.
I have a hacked Switch and like to use skins for when friends come over. I'm looking for this hack so it doesn't matter what kart or driver we use(since the skins are applied to specific karts and drivers) they are all the same so we can mix and match without worry. I don't play online and never plan to on my hack Switch.

SwitchGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For anyone wondering why I am looking for this ability, it isn't for online. I only bring this up because I've had other accuse me of such when I've asked elsewhere.
I have a hacked Switch and like to use skins for when friends come over. I'm looking for this hack so it doesn't matter what kart or driver we use(since the skins are applied to specific karts and drivers) they are all the same so we can mix and match without worry. I don't play online and never plan to on my hack Switch.
Did you ever find an answer? I'd like to mess with kart stats when my friends visit for a LAN. Without a BIN editior, it seems mods on Switch are limited to models, textures, and audio only..

Poundingcake

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you ever find an answer? I'd like to mess with kart stats when my friends visit for a LAN. Without a BIN editior, it seems mods on Switch are limited to models, textures, and audio only..

Nope. The MK8D moderators for GameBanana act like Nintendo security for online and delete any mods that claim to be able to. Even in the Discord just asking will get you shit on to protect Nintendo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o