Votes: 8 5.1%

• Total voters

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Just one more thing

Tick tock clock = Originally the Best mario kart level ever created. The remake on Wii-u? Even better. No level even comes close in my opinion. One of the coolest tracks to ever grace a mario kart game.

Reactions: gabriel1073
D

Dork

Mario Kart 6, 7, and 8 are all pretty similar gameplay wise. Previously there were big changes between them, none were alike. Introducing dumb things like tricks + bikes, gliders and anti-gravity doesn't count lol
Except those changes and additions are probably the biggest things since the transition from 2D to 3D. I can't think of any big change since then.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
How's the online so far ? I tried to get in earlier and yeah, i think servers are being hammered right now, same for Club Nintendo since i can't redeem my free game at all
I tried the online the day before yesterday, and it worked quite well.
As for the redeem code, I registered my game this morning in Club Nintendo and immediately got my redeem code (for Pikmin 3), that also downloaded quite fast from the eShop.
So no problem with the online services (at least here in Germany).

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
How's the online so far ? I tried to get in earlier and yeah, i think servers are being hammered right now, same for Club Nintendo since i can't redeem my free game at all

Nintendo Finlands website took my Club Nintendo code happily. the Wonderful 101 is coming my way soon'sh ^_^

Online with worldwide gives error. Regional got into few races, bit slow starting but online itself is almost like playing local game.

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Club Nintendo site says its undergoing maintenance..will get the code tomorrow I dont want to take any chances that I won't get my free game. Been reading reports on twitter of people who have registered their game, the site crashes, just to be told the game is already registered and no code is available..dont want that to happen to me

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
That's a decent score and what I'd give it too.

I really like Mario Kart 7-- I meant Mario Kart 8 but to pay the full price isn't a good deal, imo.
some people expect mk to be like forza and gt...well sorry it never will be. :lol:

@ people saying it's not in full HD...your blind or your TV SUX! it looks absolutely stunning on my panasonic VIErA TH-P65VT20A 65" in FULL HD" :rofl:
@ people saying it's only a rehash or previous games and tracks...your stupid! there are 16 brand new courses and the anti gravity parts are awesome :rofl2:

some people just like to bitch and moan. i'm loving it so far just got gold in every course on 50cc and got my customization options perfect already on my moto the way i want it to drive like a master. will tackle online later once i learn the courses a bit better. that's it for today though i got work to do :P

my fav course: gotta be the electrodrome! ^_^

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Brilliant game. Online works well, connected quickly and I'm not getting my arse handed to me by 12 year olds with quick reflexes :)
No issues with redeeming the free game, downloaded at a bit over 1MB/sec which is maxing out my connection.

Reactions: Jiehfeng

Jiehfeng

The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Sri Lanka
Brilliant game. Online works well, connected quickly and I'm not getting my arse handed to me by 12 year olds with quick reflexes :)
No issues with redeeming the free game, downloaded at a bit over 1MB/sec which is maxing out my connection.

Yeah online is perfect, but it might take a few secs for the game to start depending on where's the players, after that, it's like solo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/86HNVHp9ts4?si=ZtnzsnhlNxNN-Fnu