Status
Not open for further replies.

CollosalPokemon

ばん。。。かい
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you get access to your save? I would be so interested in this, since the 20,000 coins and 10,000 vr would take so long to get being the lazy person i am

For Mario Kart 7 save backups, I've heard only the R4i Save Dongle works. It doesn't matter though, you can only use it as a literal backup for now (maybe in a few months you can edit) - no editing yet which means either drop your laziness or wait for months, or possibly longer.

x66x66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you get access to your save? I would be so interested in this, since the 20,000 coins and 10,000 vr would take so long to get being the lazy person i am

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably because he's the kind of guy who has hit every major powersaves thread today (I've seen him everywhere today) to complain that he doesn't have Mario Kart recognition with Powersaves without reading through the actual posts to see that topic has been rehashed to death.

Seriously though new guy, read the posts and actually search the forum before posting everywhere. You will find that most of your questions can be answered by just actually reading through the threads.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably because he's the kind of guy who has hit every major powersaves thread today (I've seen him everywhere today) to complain that he doesn't have Mario Kart recognition with Powersaves without reading through the actual posts to see that topic has been rehashed to death.

Seriously though new guy, read the posts and actually search the forum before posting everywhere. You will find that most of your questions can be answered by just actually reading through the threads.
If thats true, you might be in trouble.

Reactions: EZ-Megaman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o